Going for holiday outside the uk( spouse visa)

Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Imaniesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Going for holiday outside the uk( spouse visa)

Hello dear members im moroccan ive jst came to the uk 4months agoo i want to go morocco to visit my family
My question is how much time she is allowed to spend
outside the UK to stay within my limits and not have any
problems getting her next visas/citizenship.
Cz i want to stay 7 or 8 weeks

thanks in advance
Old Jun 12th 2018, 7:01 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going for holiday outside the uk( spouse visa)

Two months is fine; a rule of thumb is no more than six months in any given year to avoid any problems renewing your visa and then no more than 90 days in the last year if you wish to apply to naturalise as a British citizen.