Going Back

Old Apr 4th 2016, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Re: Going Back

I am looking into that right now Formula...i saw that that discrepancy.

Last edited by goins; Apr 4th 2016 at 5:40 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
Wedding June 24- Sept 6 2015

Spent in the UK since December 14-2015 to feb 14-2016
Had to go back from Feb 28-2016 - March 30 -2016 Emergency (Mother lost her sister father lost his first cousin through cancer)

Pulaski..i came back Wednesday March 30-2016 got this call early friday Morning Toronto time 2:00Am, would i need to have any documents pertaining to this situation from a doctor

What meant to say the she was paying her self but did not do it through the bank it was cash until we found out so we missed April, may and June, As of august 2014 to MArch 2016 we staements of her paying herself.
To answer your original question regarding whether you can return to the UK again; from your dates you spent 2 months from Dec 2015 to Feb 2016; one month from end Feb 2015 to end March 2016.

So, you have spent roughly three months in the UK. (not counting your stay on a marriage visitor visa).

You have not spent the 6 months allowed as a visitor, but you might get some questioning on your next visit as it is so quickly after your last one.

Take some evidence of this latest family emergency.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl

You have not spent the 6 months allowed as a visitor, but you might get some questioning on your next visit as it is so quickly after your last one.

I think I remember< goins > saying he was held for several hours on his last visit?

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:01 am.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking into that right now Formula...i saw that that discrepancy.
I've just found your thread from rootschat last year and the research they did. From what they say, your great grandfather may have married in India and had four children there, incuding your grandfather - if that is the right Thomas Waddel.

To make it easier for others on here who are researching for you, I hope you don't mind if I put that thread

looking for my Grand dad (Scotland) - RootsChat.Com
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

ty Formula...

And yes i went back for 3 funerals, i had evidence of all three which they checked out.. and got a stamp for 6 mths but came back on the 30 of March...
I was also questioned because i came back on the 14 of feb, i knew exactly of 2 of the deaths happened with 3 hrs apart the same day i travelled on the 14 feb 2016, there were autopsies made the third one was my wife looking after an elderly who fell of the bed and the care takers were not around until i said lets go see Joyce Bavin we found her on the floor passed way

Last edited by goins; Apr 4th 2016 at 6:37 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by formula
I think I remember Eddy saying he was held for several hours on his last visit?
Don't remember this..... maybe the OP can comment.

<snip>

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 4th 2016 at 10:33 pm. Reason: Check karma. Snipped for OP privacy here on BE
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:22 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

To answer your original question regarding whether you can return to the UK again; from your dates you spent 2 months from Dec 2015 to Feb 2016; one month from end Feb 2015 to end March 2016.

So, you have spent roughly three months in the UK. (not counting your stay on a marriage visitor visa).

The time spent on a marriage visitor visa would count towards the six in twelve rule of thumb as he was there as a visitor, not a resident, which means he is right up against the limit. I wouldn't chance it again without an ancestry/spouse visa or British passport in my hand.

goins

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:02 am.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I remember you Sandiego ..and you helped me out to..ty

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:02 am.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BritInParis
The time spent on a marriage visitor visa would count towards the six in twelve rule of thumb as he was there as a visitor, not a resident, which means he is right up against the limit. I wouldn't chance it again without an ancestry/spouse visa or British passport in my hand.

goins
these are the exact dates i have travelled to see my wife

November 16- Jan 1-2015
Feb 8-2015 to April 12-2015
June 22-2015 to Sept 6-2015 (Married under visa)
December 12-2015 Feb 14 2016
March 28- 2016 March 30-2016

How long do i have to wait in any case before i can travel back?
Old Apr 4th 2016, 7:02 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

these are the exact dates i have travelled to see my wife

November 16- Jan 1-2015
Feb 8-2015 to April 12-2015: 9 days (from April 4)
June 22-2015 to Sept 6-2015 (Married under visa): 77 days
December 12-2015 Feb 14 2016: 65 days
March 28- 2016 March 30-2016: 3 days

How long do i have to wait in any case before i can travel back?
That's 154 days in the last 365, 28 days shy of being six months in twelve. You could in theory go back now for a month or less as a visitor but I wouldn't chance it given the amount of time you have spent in the UK this year. Wait and see what the outcome of your family research produces before making any plans.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BritInParis
That's 154 days in the last 365, 28 days shy of being six months in twelve. You could in theory go back now for a month or less as a visitor but I wouldn't chance it given the amount of time you have spent in the UK this year. Wait and see what the outcome of your family research produces before making any plans.
Absolutely ...i also thought if i left before the 6 mths they would re-stamp me but i guess they won't..
Old Apr 4th 2016, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Absolutely ...i also thought if i left before the 6 mths they would re-stamp me but i guess they won't..
Are you retired? Being able to travel back and forth so easily usually means you are not employed.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 10:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Shirtback
I'm not sure "Hugh Ernest" is the right great-grandfather - his son Thomas's birthdate is off by a few years, according to the marriage record of Goins' grandparents...
Agree . I prefer to be exacting. Those dates and name don't match the anecdotal thoughts.

BiP gains a Consular record.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 10:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Are you retired? Being able to travel back and forth so easily usually means you are not employed.
Quite likely . He would be of my quality vintage or an incredibly late baby.
Old Apr 4th 2016, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am an IT person who does contractual work had my own business, I used to work for a company for 9 yrs, but decided I knew enough to make my own money.. I can be semi retired but no.i also do photography street which I have sold and also done some work for national geography

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.