Form UKF - UK Citizen by decent - Questions! :)

Old Jan 2nd 2020, 6:51 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form UKF - UK Citizen by decent - Questions! :)

Originally Posted by ekkikat
Had my Citizenship Ceremony today! Am officially a full Brit

I asked at the consulate if I would be given my documents along with my registration certificate and they told me no, but that my documents would be mailed back to me from the Home Office.. so anyone else still waiting on their documents better keep an eye on your mailbox!
Welcome to the club
Old Jan 7th 2020, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

ekkikat is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, thanks! happy to be in the club!
Old Jan 14th 2020, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

I haven't heard any word about the location of my documents and haven't received any mail from the Home Office and am growing increasingly worried that they've lost my birth certificate, passport and other supporting documents...

Can anyone offer some info about how / when they received their documents back? were they notified / told to expect a delivery?

I can't find any information online about it, the most I've managed to find is that the Home Office will send an e-mail with a tracking number of your documents when they mail it, and that they have a preferred service that they choose to use?

please help!!!
Old Jan 17th 2020, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jagaban is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jagaban
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we have received your biometric data from UKVCAS. At present there is no requirement for you to provide any additional information. Your application is in a queue awaiting consideration by a caseworker, you will be notified of the outcome in due course.

I hope this was of some assistance, and if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

PM Exceptions
UKVI - Home Office

This is the email from UKVI...when will the approval be expected...
Hi blogs
Got a mail from CT1 ENQUIRIES TEAM asking for more supporting documents has any body on this platform gotten such.
Old Jan 17th 2020, 5:54 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ekkikat
I haven't heard any word about the location of my documents and haven't received any mail from the Home Office and am growing increasingly worried that they've lost my birth certificate, passport and other supporting documents...

Can anyone offer some info about how / when they received their documents back? were they notified / told to expect a delivery?

I can't find any information online about it, the most I've managed to find is that the Home Office will send an e-mail with a tracking number of your documents when they mail it, and that they have a preferred service that they choose to use?

please help!!!
Did you receive them back yet?
Old Jan 17th 2020, 5:55 pm

Hi blogs
Got a mail from CT1 ENQUIRIES TEAM asking for more supporting documents has any body on this platform gotten such.
Probably be helpful if you could tell us what they’ve asked for.
Old Jan 17th 2020, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi blogs
Originally Posted by BritInParis
Probably be helpful if you could tell us what they’ve asked for.
thanks Britin Paris...they asked for scanned copy of my birth certificate indicating my biological British born mother...so I replied that I have 2 birth certificate..1 indicating my British biological born mother and 2 indicating my adoptive parents.
Which I sent to them.
Old Jan 17th 2020, 9:40 pm

thanks Britin Paris...they asked for scanned copy of my birth certificate indicating my biological British born mother...so I replied that I have 2 birth certificate..1 indicating my British biological born mother and 2 indicating my adoptive parents.
Which I sent to them.
Did you not send these with your application?
Old Jan 17th 2020, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Did you not send these with your application?
sure I did....they probably just assigned my file to a caseworker for deliberation maybe.
Old Jan 18th 2020, 12:28 am

sure I did....they probably just assigned my file to a caseworker for deliberation maybe.
If you did then it’s a bit strange that they’ve asked for them again, no?
Old Jan 18th 2020, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

If you did then it’s a bit strange that they’ve asked for them again, no?
I thought the same way also...yesterday made it approximately 90days that I sent in the application...well I will give you a feedback as it goes on...thanks a bunch.
Old Jan 18th 2020, 9:18 am

I thought the same way also...yesterday made it approximately 90days that I sent in the application...well I will give you a feedback as it goes on...thanks a bunch.
Keep us updated
Old Jan 18th 2020, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Keep us updated
Definitely I will.
Old Jan 30th 2020, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Did you receive them back yet?

No I haven't.. nor have I gotten any replies from the half dozen emails I've sent out to various different addresses.. not sure what to do at this point as I can't apply for a UK passport without my HK one.
Old Jan 31st 2020, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Definitely I will.
Hi
Got a mail from home office that a DECISION has been made and that the DECISION letter has sent to British high comission Ottawa thru diplomatic bag and that it will take 12weeks to arrive ....they did not indicate whether it was approved or not..no mention of oath taking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.