FLR(M) verification checks: Which bits to sign?

Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

Kedgeree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR(M) verification checks: Which bits to sign?

Hi all, really the last question for now (application appointment tomorrow! ):

At the back of the form where you give permission for verification checks, I, as the sponsor, have already filled out the bit under
If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration
But I'm not sure whether I also need to fill out the next bit, under
If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person should sign the following declaration… I am a friend or relative whom the above-named person (‘the applicant’) has stated will provide financial support…
It doesn't sound like it's addressed to me, but nevertheless, as the sole wage earner I am providing financial support, and as a husband, I'm a relative! Any thoughts on this?
Old Nov 4th 2016, 3:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) verification checks: Which bits to sign?

Originally Posted by Kedgeree
Hi all, really the last question for now (application appointment tomorrow! ):

At the back of the form where you give permission for verification checks, I, as the sponsor, have already filled out the bit under
If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration
But I'm not sure whether I also need to fill out the next bit, under
If the account with the bank or utility company relates to another person who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person should sign the following declaration… I am a friend or relative whom the above-named person (‘the applicant’) has stated will provide financial support…
It doesn't sound like it's addressed to me, but nevertheless, as the sole wage earner I am providing financial support, and as a husband, I'm a relative! Any thoughts on this?
You've already signed once. You don't need to sign again.
Old Nov 14th 2016, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Kedgeree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FLR(M) verification checks: Which bits to sign?

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You've already signed once. You don't need to sign again.
Thanks, BritInParis. That's what I did. Everything worked fine — I followed yours' and others' suggestions on my various questions, (though I still filled in section 8B), and the application was approved the same day (premium processing). Got the BRP card roughly a week later. Very happy now!