FLR(M) Salaried Employment Category B

Old Nov 23rd 2016, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

becon12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR(M) Salaried Employment Category B

Hi,
We are preparing the FLR(M) application for my wife, switching from her Tier 2 Company Sponsored visa and need your advise on some of the questions.
I am a British Citizen and a sponsor for my wife's spouse visa (the applicant).

In Financial requirement section of the application, I have selected option "Salaried Employment Category B (with current employer less than 6 months)".

I (the sponsor) worked the last 4 months (Aug-Nov 2016) with the current employer and earn £40K annual gross salary.
My previous employment ended 12-Mar-2016 (I worked 5 years part-time there) and my current employment started 20-Jul-2016. Between March and July I was looking for a job, i.e. was unemployed.

In the previous 12 months (Dec15-Nov16) I worked 7 months (3 months for previous employer plus 4 months for current one) and 5 months was unemployed

My previous employment was part-time and paid £800 a month, therefore my total gross salary for the past 12 months is less than requirement £18,600.
Previous employment (Dec15, Jan-Feb-16) = £800*4=£3200
Unemployed period (Mar-Jul 2016) = £0
Current Employment (Aug -Nov 2016 present)= 3333.33*3+4564.09 (aug payslip incl from 20-Jul start date)=£14,564.08

My wife is currently on Tier 2 Company Sponsored visa and she was just made redundant this month, so we need to switch to FLR(M) asap.
She is not working anywhere at the moment
Her annual salary was £45K, the past 12 months she earned around £55K including bonus and overtime.

Is my above salary calculation correct? i.e. my gross salary for the past 12 months is less than required amount £18600.
In this case can my wife's (applicant's) salary from previous employment be used together with my (sponsor's) salary from previous and current employment to count towards Category B? my wife is not working anywhere now

Thanks,