FLR (M) online bills

Old Jan 16th 2020, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Faraway1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR (M) online bills

My wife was granted her spouse visa in November last year and arrived in the UK a couple a weeks after.
Now that she is here we are preparing the items of correspondence which will be needed for the FLR application which will be submitted in 2022. Regarding this I have a few queries.

1. Are online bills accepted or they do they need to be received through the post? (Mobile bill)

2. My wife and i have a joint account. She also has an account in her name. Will we be able to show statements from both accounts for the “items of correspondence”. It will be from the same bank. Will this count as two different sources?

3. My wife's BRP expires in Aug 2022. I’m i correct in thinking that we need to gather documents from June/ July this year, as we only need to show two years of correspondence from the application date?

We live in my parents house so we don't have many bills in our name. If anyone has any suggestions for any documents that can be given for items of correspondence, then please let me know.

Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2020, 11:43 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR (M) online bills

1. Switch to paper billing and start a file.

2. I would just rely on the joint account statements. Again, switch to paper statements and start filing.

3. Correct.

Joint memberships, polling cards, HMRC/NHS/DVLA correspondence. If you’re not on the council tax statements and you plan to live with your parents for the next two years then get yourselves added.
Old Jan 20th 2020, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

Faraway1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply.

Would it be better for my wife to apply for a driving license after June, as this will allow us to use the DVLA letters for the FLR application?
Old Jan 20th 2020, 12:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faraway1234
Thanks for the reply.

Would it be better for my wife to apply for a driving license after June, as this will allow us to use the DVLA letters for the FLR application?
You could do if she’s happy to wait.