FLR(M) Land Registry Title Deeds

Old Jul 21st 2020, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Question FLR(M) Land Registry Title Deeds

I'm just about to upload documents for my Wife's FLR(M) which the online application was completed last month, and I've just had a bit of a panic about the date on my Land Registry Title Deeds.

The one's we submitted for entry clearance were within a day of 3 months old. This was by accident, not intended. I don't remember there being a restriction that they should be no older than 3 months, but I've stumbled across comments about that on the web.

Is this a problem? If I get new documents today from the Land Registry then they will be after the submission date anyway.
Note that we are applying via Category D, I have full ownership of the house, no mortgage, and Title Deeds are not requested as a required document on the application Document Checklist that was printed after submission.

Any comments to clarify much appreciated. Thank you! :-)
Old Jul 22nd 2020, 7:29 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) Land Registry Title Deeds

There's no such requirement for evidence of accommodation.
Old Jul 22nd 2020, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
There's no such requirement for evidence of accommodation.
Thank you BIP.

Do you mean, in my case for Category D, there is no requirement to prove ownership of the property?

Or do you mean there's no requirement generally for documents to be less than 3 months old (with the exception of cohabitation bills/letters which are open ended and the savings proof bank statements which are within 28 days)?

​​​​​​​Many thanks
Old Jul 22nd 2020, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MonsterP
Thank you BIP.

Do you mean, in my case for Category D, there is no requirement to prove ownership of the property?

Or do you mean there's no requirement generally for documents to be less than 3 months old (with the exception of cohabitation bills/letters which are open ended and the savings proof bank statements which are within 28 days)?

Many thanks
He means there is no date restriction on your Land Registry documents.
Old Jul 22nd 2020, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Massive relief! Thank you SDG too!