FLR(M) Extension - General Questions

Old May 4th 2020, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default FLR(M) Extension - General Questions

Dear BE Forum!

Hopefully, some of you will be familiar with me from a couple of years ago after successfully obtaining entry clearance for my Wife. Thanks for all your help back then and I hope you're all keeping well in these testing times!

We’re now at that half way FLR(M) stage and need to complete the application within next June to be safe.

- Entered UK on 3rd Nov 2017
- BRP Expires 6th July 2020
- Applying via the Savings Route Category D

Having read through Appendix FM, FM-SE, 1.7 and 1.7A, I need to ask some general questions, so excuse me if some may be silly or obvious:-)

1) Do we need to submit any photos of relationship this time over the last 2.5 years?
2) My Bankers Reference Letter, to go with the 6 months statements of savings, needs to be dated no older than 28 days of the application and payment online, correct?
3) Monthly / weekly housing costs - Do we need to provide housing costs in our situation, or is it unnecessary due to applying through the savings route?
4) Passports - Do we only need to provide the bio/photo pages for applicant and spouse or also other visa pages gained in the last 2.5 years?
5) Travel History List for the last 2.5 years - Is this necessary?

I'll leave it at that for this thread and get to some more specific stuff later :-)

Thanks again, cheers!
MP
Old May 4th 2020, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) Extension - General Questions

If you are applying using savings as the financial requisite, you do not need to read FM 1.7A as that refers to those applying using a benefit as criteria.

1. You have to provide proof that you have lived together continuously for the period of the initial visa: joint utility bills, bank statements to same address, etc Photos are not really relevant
2. Yes
3. Not required if applying using savings
4. Full passport for applicant; bio page for sponsor
5. If the form asks for travel history/absence in past 2.5 years, then yes it is necessary
Old May 5th 2020, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) Extension - General Questions

SanDiegogirl, nice to hear from you again.

1) Great, I'll do a separate post on what we have later, just as a cross-check and help for others
2) OK
3) OK Great
4) Full passport for applicant - Including blank pages or only where there are stamps? She has a 50 pager! :-(
5) OK

Thank you! :-)