British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   FLR(M) - Consent Forms 1,2 and 3 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/flr-m-consent-forms-1-2-3-a-933478/)

MonsterP Jun 29th 2020 11:53 am

FLR(M) - Consent Forms 1,2 and 3

1 Attachment(s)
I want to clarify who signs what of the Consent forms parts 1, 2 and 3 as there is often some confusion depending on individual circumstances.

In our situation, we have some bills in joint names but not in property ownership. We are also purely applying via Category D, Cash Savings route, Sponsors savings only.
So, as follows:-

Part 1 - To be signed by the Applicant
Part 2 - To be signed by the Sponsor
Part 3 - To be signed by the Sponsor (since I am providing support with my savings)

Is this correct?

Do I also need to explain why we don't have property in joint ownership?

Many thanks & regards, MP

BritInParis Jul 2nd 2020 12:27 am

Re: FLR(M) - Consent Forms 1,2 and 3

Your spouse signs Part 1, you sign Part 2; no-one needs to sign Part 3.

MonsterP Jul 2nd 2020 10:26 am

Oops! BIP, it looks like I might have screwed up a little here, as I answered "yes", see attached. Application is already submitted so I can't change it.

Should I, as British Spouse providing financial support from Category D savings, sign and upload part 3 anyway now that I've answered the question in this way? Even though it's technically the wrong answer? After ticking "yes", I expect they will then require to see Consents part 3 signed by someone, so maybe better to upload signed by me rather than not?

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...86d278d8d8.png

BritInParis Jul 2nd 2020 1:47 pm

A third party sponsor would someone other than you or your spouse but if you have already answered ‘Yes’ then it’s not really an issue. Go ahead and upload it.

MonsterP Jul 2nd 2020 2:01 pm

Magic. Thank you BIP

mmabater Feb 11th 2021 12:19 pm

FLR(M) - missing Consent Form 2

Originally Posted by BritInParis (Post 12875068)
Your spouse signs Part 1, you sign Part 2; no-one needs to sign Part 3.

hi BritInParis,

i missed to submit consent form #2 and FLRMValidate sent me an email last 10 January asking me to send the accomplished form back by email. I did. Now, i received another email saying i havent responded and that i only have 10days to accomplish this otherwise they will reject my application.

i emailed them back together with screenshots of previous correspondence and again the accomplished form.

is there any way i can contact them to check if theyve received my email? Thing is, i got 2 auto response saying my emails have been received. But obvs they haven’t.

help. Im in panic mode.

BritInParis Feb 14th 2021 11:20 pm

Re: FLR(M) - missing Consent Form 2

Originally Posted by mmabater (Post 12970581)
hi BritInParis,

i missed to submit consent form #2 and FLRMValidate sent me an email last 10 January asking me to send the accomplished form back by email. I did. Now, i received another email saying i havent responded and that i only have 10days to accomplish this otherwise they will reject my application.

i emailed them back together with screenshots of previous correspondence and again the accomplished form.

is there any way i can contact them to check if theyve received my email? Thing is, i got 2 auto response saying my emails have been received. But obvs they haven’t.

help. Im in panic mode.

A lot of these systems are automated and not particularly 'smart'. I wouldn't be overly concerned if you have provided what has been asked for within the given time limit. A human will review the application before any decision is made so they should pick up your additional forms.

mmabater Feb 17th 2021 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by BritInParis (Post 12973481)
A lot of these systems are automated and not particularly 'smart'. I wouldn't be overly concerned if you have provided what has been asked for within the given time limit. A human will review the application before any decision is made so they should pick up your additional forms.

thanks BIP. Still havent heard from :(

mmabater Feb 24th 2021 10:15 am

Originally Posted by mmabater (Post 12974542)
thanks BIP. Still havent heard from :(

Hi BRP. Still no reply. What I am worried about now is my passport. It will expire in July. I want to schedule the appointment for renewal from the Philippine Embassy but Im not sure if this will have any implications on my visa. Any thoughts?

thanks as always.