Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

FLR(M) Company Letter - EU Company with office registered in UK

FLR(M) Company Letter - EU Company with office registered in UK

Old Oct 13th 2020, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

takhtar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR(M) Company Letter - EU Company with office registered in UK

Hello All,
Hope someone can share some knowledge here.
Next year in Jan 2021, i will be applying for my first FLR (M).

I work for an EU company who has an instance registered in UK for me to maintain my salary and stuff through an Accountant. Which means that there is no physical UK branch but I do 100% home office.

Now the question is, if I have to provide a Company Letter for my visa extension. How can that be managed? Just asked my Head office in EU to provide me a letter with a UK Accountant address on it, since that is there UK address. Or Ask the accountant to provide me a letter to confirm that they have the company registered and they maintain their account?

Please help.

Thank you in advanced
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 1:30 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR(M) Company Letter - EU Company with office registered in UK

What you do mean by 'an instance registered in UK'? Which company appears on your payslips?
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for responding. I mean by that is that the company is legally registered in the UK.

The name on the payslip is ofcourse the company name and on P60 the address is of the Accounting firm who maintains the company.

on letter heads we have only German Address. Should the letter have UK address as well?

thanks
Old Nov 20th 2020, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by takhtar
Hello All,
Hope someone can share some knowledge here.
Next year in Jan 2021, i will be applying for my first FLR (M).

I work for an EU company who has an instance registered in UK for me to maintain my salary and stuff through an Accountant. Which means that there is no physical UK branch but I do 100% home office.

Now the question is, if I have to provide a Company Letter for my visa extension. How can that be managed? Just asked my Head office in EU to provide me a letter with a UK Accountant address on it, since that is there UK address. Or Ask the accountant to provide me a letter to confirm that they have the company registered and they maintain their account?

Please help.

Thank you in advanced

Since I have not received answer to this, let me see if I can rephrase my question a bit.

The company I work for is in Germany. Since I am working in UK so they have an Accountant here in the UK who take care of my Payroll. Since my company is not registered as a LTD company in the UK and only a business. Who should provide me the Employment letter?

I have two options on mind:

A) A letter from my Company in Germany confirming my employment in UK, and they should mention in the letter that my salary is paid via BACS through XYZ Accountants(along with an Address) in the UK and that payslips are genuine.
B) A letter from my Company in Germany confirming my employment in UK AND additionally A letter from the Accoutants that they handle my payroll and that payslips are genuine.

Please suggest.

Thank you in advanced.
Old Nov 21st 2020, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Cover all angles and get letter from employer confirming emloyment and letter from accountant confirming payslips etc......
Old Nov 21st 2020, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Cover all angles and get letter from employer confirming emloyment and letter from accountant confirming payslips etc......
Thanks alot, that makes sense.