British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   FLR M - Cohabitation Proof Sanity Check (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/flr-m-cohabitation-proof-sanity-check-940249/)

spinrs2k Aug 21st 2021 12:22 pm

FLR M - Cohabitation Proof Sanity Check

Afternoon All,

My wife arrived in the UK on 9th Jan 2019 on a spouse visa and her BRP will be expiring on 27th September 2021 so very shortly we will be submitting her FLR Application, I'm just gathering all the documents together.

would appreciate if the kind folks here could give me a sanity check on the Cohabitation Proof below (I suspect I may have got more then is probably required but I figured having a few extra is better then not having enough :) )

March 2019 - Council Tax bill 2019/2020 (Joint)
June/August 2019 - Water Bill (Joint June 2019), National Insurance Number Letter (Applicant Aug 2019), Joint Account bank Statement (Joint Aug 2019)
November 2019Bank Statement of fees (Joint Account November 2019)
January 2020 - Home Insurance Renewal Letter (Joint)
Feb 2020 - Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)
March/April 2020Council Tax Bill 2020/2021 (Joint)
August 2020Water Bill (Joint), Joint Bank Account Statement (Joint)
December 2020 - Home Insurance Renewal Letter (Joint)
Feb 2021 - Water Bill (Joint), Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)
March/April 2021Council Tax Bill 2021/2022 (Joint), NHS Appointment Letter (Applicant)
June 2021 - HRMC Tax Code Letter (Applicant)
August 2021 - Water Bill (Joint Aug 2021), Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)

I've coloured the different sources hopefully make it easier to read, appreciate any feedback on the list :)

Thank you

spouse of scouse Aug 21st 2021 1:38 pm

Re: FLR M - Cohabitation Proof Sanity Check

Originally Posted by spinrs2k (Post 13043024)
Afternoon All,

My wife arrived in the UK on 9th Jan 2019 on a spouse visa and her BRP will be expiring on 27th September 2021 so very shortly we will be submitting her FLR Application, I'm just gathering all the documents together.

would appreciate if the kind folks here could give me a sanity check on the Cohabitation Proof below (I suspect I may have got more then is probably required but I figured having a few extra is better then not having enough :) )

March 2019 - Council Tax bill 2019/2020 (Joint)
June/August 2019 - Water Bill (Joint June 2019), National Insurance Number Letter (Applicant Aug 2019), Joint Account bank Statement (Joint Aug 2019)
November 2019Bank Statement of fees (Joint Account November 2019)
January 2020 - Home Insurance Renewal Letter (Joint)
Feb 2020 - Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)
March/April 2020Council Tax Bill 2020/2021 (Joint)
August 2020Water Bill (Joint), Joint Bank Account Statement (Joint)
December 2020 - Home Insurance Renewal Letter (Joint)
Feb 2021 - Water Bill (Joint), Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)
March/April 2021Council Tax Bill 2021/2022 (Joint), NHS Appointment Letter (Applicant)
June 2021 - HRMC Tax Code Letter (Applicant)
August 2021 - Water Bill (Joint Aug 2021), Joint Account Bank Statement (Joint)

I've coloured the different sources hopefully make it easier to read, appreciate any feedback on the list :)

Thank you

Looks good :thumbup:

spinrs2k Aug 23rd 2021 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse (Post 13043037)
Looks good :thumbup:

Thanks Spouse of Scouse :thumbup:

spinrs2k Aug 25th 2021 4:31 pm

Got another question on Cohabitation proof, I'm using a couple of the joint bank statements for proof of cohabitation and the financial proof but for the cohabitation proof are they interested in all pages of the bank statement showing all the transactions or only the first page with names and address/date? seems like its just adding pages unnecessarily.

Of course for financial proof I need to supply all pages.

Anyone have any input here?

Also when scanning the documents online for the application what's the general format, do people scan all the documents together one file per section for example one PDF containing all the primary docs, one file containing all the Cohabitation proof, one file for financials etc or should all documents be scanned individually?

spouse of scouse Aug 25th 2021 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by spinrs2k (Post 13044332)
Got another question on Cohabitation proof, I'm using a couple of the joint bank statements for proof of cohabitation and the financial proof but for the cohabitation proof are they interested in all pages of the bank statement showing all the transactions or only the first page with names and address/date? seems like its just adding pages unnecessarily.

Of course for financial proof I need to supply all pages.

Anyone have any input here?

Just the names, address and date required for cohabitation evidence.

spinrs2k Sep 20th 2021 12:25 pm

Just a quick update for those interested, my wife's visa FLRM was approved we paid for super priority and had biometric on Friday at 9:30 am and had the approval by 9am Monday Morning super quick very pleased :)

spouse of scouse Sep 20th 2021 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by spinrs2k (Post 13053430)
Just a quick update for those interested, my wife's visa FLRM was approved we paid for super priority and had biometric on Friday at 9:30 am and had the approval by 9am Monday Morning super quick very pleased :)

Congratulations :thumbsup: Next step, ILR!

oxygen28 Sep 22nd 2021 5:20 am

Originally Posted by spinrs2k (Post 13053430)

Well done! Congratulations!