FLR M Approved

Old Jun 18th 2019, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lmr529 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR M Approved

Attended Ipswich UKVCAS centre June 5 , applied using Pension, received BRP (valid till Dec 2021) in the mail today (June 18). Many thanks to everyone for sharing knowledge and expertise.
Old Jun 19th 2019, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

omario2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FLR M Approved

congratulations! it must be a huge relief. Can I ask whether you had to take sponsor's passport during the biometrics? or did you just scan and upload it?
My wife (applicant) has her FLR M biometrics appointment soon but I am away from the UK so she won't be able to take along my passport for her appointment at the UKVCAS.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.
Old Jun 19th 2019, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, we had to take sponsor passport, and they scanned it. They were very understanding and had slightly different “requirements” from what the Applicant is told e.g. Applicant is told to take every page of any bank statements etc but our “processor” was told only to scan the first page which had the names and address....... As a last resort try getting a copy of your biographical info plus cover page of your passport to your wife prior to her appointment. I am notan expert but,can only say what happened during our appointment (£60.00 biometrics and digitisation aka scanning of documents). Hope this helps.
Old Jun 20th 2019, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

omario2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have actually uploaded all the docs at home but still paid £60 as there were no free appointments available in all location in London for the next month. I wonder if we can ask for refund as we did everything ourselves but still paid £60.

As you had to take originals for scan therefore I think the fact that we have uploaded the original docs online, my passport not being there during biometrics appointment should be ok hopefully. My wife will also have a copy of my passport with her just in case.
Old Jun 20th 2019, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Sounds good. The charge, be it 60/100/125 pounds, is mandatory I believe - pays for the employees time, equipment and they also verify that you have uploaded the appropriate docs and “present” them in the order requested by the Home Office. They are very helpful. Good luck