FLR (M) Application -Online questions (help needed)

Old Apr 5th 2018, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

chu_edge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR (M) Application -Online questions (help needed)

Can someone clarify and help me with the questions below please?

*Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?
- I answered YES as I lived in other countries before and have given details of each. Should I also include my country of birth details?

*Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?
-This is my first extension after fiance visa. Should I answer NO as I am having a fiance visa right now?

*Non applying children
Does Mr *** have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?
-I answered YES as he has 2 children (one is 20 and the other one is 6). But when I gave their details, they were asking to provide the birth certificate, the kid's mom birth certificate and her utility address. I need to tick all of them coz if I don't I can't proceed to the next question. That's absurd as my hubby and his ex are not really in good terms. They are speaking to each other only about my stepson. The other child who is 20 years old is living with her mom and doesn't talk to my hubby (a long story) and even her surname is from her mom. What shall I do? if I tick the boxes, it says there that I confirm that I will provide all those documents.

Thanks in advance..
Old Apr 8th 2018, 1:17 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR (M) Application -Online questions (help needed)

Originally Posted by chu_edge
Can someone clarify and help me with the questions below please?

*Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?
- I answered YES as I lived in other countries before and have given details of each. Should I also include my country of birth details?
Yes.

*Is this the first time you have applied for a partner route, or an extension, with your current partner (including as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner)?
-This is my first extension after fiance visa. Should I answer NO as I am having a fiance visa right now?
Yes.

*Non applying children
Does Mr *** have any other children in the UK that are not applying on this application?
-I answered YES as he has 2 children (one is 20 and the other one is 6). But when I gave their details, they were asking to provide the birth certificate, the kid's mom birth certificate and her utility address. I need to tick all of them coz if I don't I can't proceed to the next question. That's absurd as my hubby and his ex are not really in good terms. They are speaking to each other only about my stepson. The other child who is 20 years old is living with her mom and doesn't talk to my hubby (a long story) and even her surname is from her mom. What shall I do? if I tick the boxes, it says there that I confirm that I will provide all those documents.

Thanks in advance..
Is it really asking for birth certificates for the mothers as well? I suspect the children's birth certificates will suffice.
Old Apr 8th 2018, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the answers. Yeah it's asking for the birth certificate of the parents. The thing is I cannot proceed to the next question unless I tick all the boxes.

*Provide evidence of Mrs. *** relationship with Mr. *** (the kid), for example a birth or adoption certificate

*Evidence where Mr. *** (the kid)'s other parent lives - such as utility bills

*Birth certificate of both Mr. *** (the kid)'s parents
Old Apr 9th 2018, 10:10 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chu_edge
thanks for the answers. Yeah it's asking for the birth certificate of the parents. The thing is I cannot proceed to the next question unless I tick all the boxes.

*Provide evidence of Mrs. *** relationship with Mr. *** (the kid), for example a birth or adoption certificate

*Evidence where Mr. *** (the kid)'s other parent lives - such as utility bills

*Birth certificate of both Mr. *** (the kid)'s parents
Odd. No such requirement if you complete the paper Form FLR(M). Was everyone who you need a birth certificate for born in England or Wales?
Old Apr 9th 2018, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Yes, my hubby's son is a British. I'm thinking of just filling up the form manually and post it. But in the form it's also asking for the letter from school or proof of address where the kid lives. Can't do that as he's living with his mom. He stays with us during weekends only. It's hard to get proof of address of the kid as my hubby and his ex are not in good terms.