FLR-M [Super Priority] & Declarations

Old Aug 26th 2022, 10:57 am
Cruising through BE

LARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond reputeLARAHTX has a reputation beyond repute
Question FLR-M [Super Priority] & Declarations

Hiya!

I am overthinking it. I know I probably am.

We will be applying for my FLR-M visa soon however I saw that on the Government website you can't apply for super priority? Will it open up a new page saying that they will contact me to schedule an appointment? [We are applying super priority because my mom is undergoing cancer treatment in US and I plan to be traveling soon to nurse her.]

In regards to the declarations, the mortgage & utilities are in joint names. Will I also have to sign the Part 2 of the consents? We are using both my husbands wages and mine. I'm sure adding mine are over kill but I want to show as evidence that I also work.
Do we have to add passport photos for both of us as well?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Declarations.pdf (76.7 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by LARAHTX; Aug 26th 2022 at 12:05 pm. Reason: add-in
Old Sep 14th 2022, 11:07 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR-M [Super Priority] & Declarations

- Once your application is finalised you’ll have the option to pay for Priority or Super Priority processing if it’s available at that time.

- If you’re the applicant then you sign Part 1 and your husband signs Part 2.

- You don’t need to provide scans of passport photos.