FLR : Financial requirements

Old Feb 16th 2022, 10:05 am
KKB
Forum Regular

KKB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR : Financial requirements

Hello,

Can one use income from employment if they have been let go a month before applying for the FLR extension and are in the notice period of termination at the time of application?

I read the text highlighted below in red in a pdf file for specified evidence for family members. Does this mean that even though a person might not be employed at the time of submitting the application, they can use past employment (as long as it falls within 6 months from date of application) as proof of income?

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> 2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9 applies), all of the following evidence must be provided: (a) Payslips covering: (i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or (ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person. (b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming: (i) the person’s employment and gross annual salary; (ii) the length of their employment; (iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and (iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

If so, would it be ok if the soon to be previous employers letter states that the persons employment is terminating on a date after the application?

Thank you in advance.
Old Mar 4th 2022, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR : Financial requirements

I don't really understand this question or the circumstances under which the application is being made.

Basically, you can't apply using income if you are currently unemployed.

All categories expect the applicant /sponsor to be in employment earning 18,600 and above. Depending on whether they have been with employer for 6 months more/less they will either show 6 months or 12 months of payslips.