FLR change of address

Old Dec 6th 2019, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default FLR change of address

We have moved to a new house and I tried to find a form to inform the Home Office to no avail. The one that did come up was only to be used if you applied after 18th December 2018. Tried phoning the number on my Home Office letter and that just simply referred me back to a website. I am on FLR with my last year now. Do I have to inform Home Office of change of address or will this automatically be done when I inform HMRC
Old Dec 6th 2019, 11:50 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR change of address

Which website were you looking at? This one: https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/ ?
Old Dec 6th 2019, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Brit will try that one.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Advice to others: half way through the change of address they will ask you to scan and upload your passport and proof of new address! Get that ready before you start the process.