Financial Requirement question- Spousal Visa

Old Aug 17th 2018, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

LolaNaija is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial Requirement question- Spousal Visa

I wonder if someone can help please.
My Spouse and I wish to apply for the Spousal Visa in September.

At the end of September I would have been with my current employer for 6 months earning £20,400 per annum.

I am due to start a new job in October earning 22,000.

I guess my questions are:

1. Can we apply under Cat A as I have been with an Employer paying £20,400 per annum as per time of application? We are sending off application at the end of September which is the same time I leave the employer.

2. Do we need to apply under Cat B? If Cat B then can someone pls explain the financial requirement because I am thoroughly confused. Part 1 will be ok cos I’m in a new job earning over £18600. Is Part 2 determined by how much I earned after tax every month with old employer? So if I earned £1700 per month for 6 months that equals £10,200. Does this mean part 2 is not met?

i hope this makes sense. Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you
Old Aug 17th 2018, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial Requirement question- Spousal Visa

If you apply under Cat A, when the authorities check with your employer, they will find you have left the job.

If you apply under Cat B, you don't have the necessary proof that you have earned 18,600 GBP in the immediate 12 months prior to application.(you need 12 payslips showing this income)

Either of these routes will fail, due to you leaving your current job during your application period.

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Aug 17th 2018 at 5:23 pm.
Old Aug 17th 2018, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

LolaNaija is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you
Old Aug 18th 2018, 10:59 am
Just Joined

KaramF is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I hope everyone is having a nice day! I am new to this website and I have a question regarding my visa application that I just sent yesterday from Morocco to Sheffield. My wife €™s payslips were just printed out not scanned or anything, but I didn €™t realize til the last minute that it could cause a problem. So we quickly got her employee to print new ones and stamp them and write a letter states that they have checked her payslips and they €™re all genuine. But due to the very tight time, she only took pictures of the stamped payslips and the letter from her employee and sent those pictures to me and i printed them and sent them with my supporting documents. Please I need someone to tell me will it cause a problem or anything? I can always get my wife to send the originals ones from London to Sheffield, will that work?

I need an urgent help if someone can please.

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 18th 2018, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KaramF
Hello, I hope everyone is having a nice day! I am new to this website and I have a question regarding my visa application that I just sent yesterday from Morocco to Sheffield. My wife €™s payslips were just printed out not scanned or anything, but I didn €™t realize til the last minute that it could cause a problem. So we quickly got her employee to print new ones and stamp them and write a letter states that they have checked her payslips and they €™re all genuine. But due to the very tight time, she only took pictures of the stamped payslips and the letter from her employee and sent those pictures to me and i printed them and sent them with my supporting documents. Please I need someone to tell me will it cause a problem or anything? I can always get my wife to send the originals ones from London to Sheffield, will that work?

I need an urgent help if someone can please.

Thanks in advance.

sent it in with a covering letter on recorded delivery and also contact the centre and ask them to escalate this to ukvi to het a confirmation of receipt

seen other people doing this
Old Aug 18th 2018, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shadowfair

sent it in with a covering letter on recorded delivery and also contact the centre and ask them to escalate this to ukvi to het a confirmation of receipt

seen other people doing this
Thank you so much for your reply, i have just sent my supporting documents yesterday and on DHL website it says it will be delivered Tuesday by the end of the day, should I ask my wife to ship the rest of the documents Monday morning so they reach UKVI on the Tuesday too? Also I don’t know how to
contact the center so they escalate it to UKVI? Any suggestions will be heavily helpful.
Old Aug 18th 2018, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KaramF

Thank you so much for your reply, i have just sent my supporting documents yesterday and on DHL website it says it will be delivered Tuesday by the end of the day, should I ask my wife to ship the rest of the documents Monday morning so they reach UKVI on the Tuesday too? Also I don’t know how to
contact the center so they escalate it to UKVI? Any suggestions will be heavily helpful.
m
i would send the originals with a covering letter explaining this is additional document and alao note the dhl tracking number of the existing dhl and what was inside the package so HO won’t be confused thinking you havr only sent a payslip .

re contact center, google it. You can email them( paid service)
Old Aug 18th 2018, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shadowfair

m
i would send the originals with a covering letter explaining this is additional document and alao note the dhl tracking number of the existing dhl and what was inside the package so HO won’t be confused thinking you havr only sent a payslip .

re contact center, google it. You can email them( paid service)
thank you so much! I’m gonna get on it now and hopefully they don’t decline my request