Financial Requirement for ILR - Our option, Please help.

Old Jun 5th 2021, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Ryan2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial Requirement for ILR - Our option, Please help.

Hello.

I can apply for my ILR at the end of Dec. My husband and I are directors of a limited company in the UK, the company started in Jan 2019.
If we want to use income from our company for financial requirements, does the Home office look at company corporate tax or personal income tax? and how much should it be? Can we combine our income from this company? if they look at personal tax, do they consider only salary or dividend?

Also, We can get a dividend from our company this month, can we get one large dividend add in a savings account and use the savings account only for financial requirements? In that case how much we need to show? we have no children

Many thanks

Old Jun 5th 2021, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial Requirement for ILR - Our option, Please help.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking here.
- Does the HO look at company corporate tax or personal tax? - depending on the structure of your Limited company they will look at both
- How much should it be? What? the tax you need to pay? - depends of the turnover of your company. How much must a sponsor show in earnings for a spouse visa? = 18,600GBP.
Can we combine our incomes? Yes
Can you add savings to self employment - NO
  1. (e) Where the person is self-employed, their gross annual income will be the total of their gross income from their self-employment (and that of their partner if that person is in the UK with permission to work), from any salaried or non-salaried employment they have had or their partner has had (if their partner is in the UK with permission to work), from specified non-employment income received by them or their partner, and from income from a UK or foreign State pension or a private pension received by them or their partner, in the last full financial year or as an average of the last two full financial years. The requirements of this Appendix for specified evidence relating to these forms of income shall apply as if references to the date of application were references to the end of the relevant financial year(s). The relevant financial year(s) cannot be combined with any financial year(s) to which paragraph 9 applies and vice versa.
  2. (f) Where the person is self-employed, they cannot combine their gross annual income at paragraph 13(e) with specified savings in order to meet the level of income required under Appendix F