Financial requirement

Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Mbgm9sn4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Financial requirement

Hi

I was looking at the financial requirements I didn't quiet understand them.
Scenario 1; Our source of income is solely my salary - 24000. I have been employed for a year. This meets the minimum requirement.

Q1) if this is the case what evidence do I need to provide with this?

We want to live in our new house bought by my brother in a different city and I want to move my job there too. My salary will again be around 24000. If say I've been working for three months at the time of application? (Bare in mind I have worked previously for a year )

Q2) How will this effect my wife's application? Does my salary still meet the minimum requirement or not?

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited by Mbgm9sn4; Aug 31st 2016 at 7:07 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial requirement

Read the following document which provides all the info as to what documentation you need to provide based on which category you are applying under:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...equirement.pdf

Q2 If you move and still work for the same employer and earn the same salary, then you apply under Cat A (with employer for 6 months or more); if a change of employer then you have to apply under Cat B (with employer less than 6 months)
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 5:43 am
Just Joined

Mbgm9sn4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Financial requirement

Ah Tha k you. Another question is if I am renting a property how long do I need to show that I have been living in that property?