Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Final Document Check Spouse Visa: Cat A - Overseas Sponsor Returning to UK

Final Document Check Spouse Visa: Cat A - Overseas Sponsor Returning to UK

Old Sep 26th 2021, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

jadegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Final Document Check Spouse Visa: Cat A - Overseas Sponsor Returning to UK

Thank you all so much for your help so far. Here is our final document list that we will be uploading when we submit our application this week. Would appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Personal Details:

· sponsor cover letter

· sponsor passport bio page

· applicant passport bio page

· flight details of when the sponsor flies to the UK

Relationship Evidence:

· our marriage certificate

· 11 photos and commentary of us throughout the years including our wedding. Travel documents and tickets have been provided for select trips/activities - these are noted alongside the photos.

· a selection of leases (just the front and last signed pages), bills and rental insurance from our current apartment and the latest month to month statement

· Internal Revenue Service (IRS) tax return transcripts from 2017 to 2019 and the full tax return for 2020 showing that we filed married jointly in the U.S.

· copies showing when our joint bank account was opened in 2016 and select statements from over the years

Financial Evidence: (Cat A: Overseas sponsor returning to the UK) - all dated within 28 days
  • 6 months of payslips
  • Letter from HR confirming employment and validity of the payslips
  • 6 months of bank statements downloaded from the internet
  • An employment letter confirming new salary and date commencing work
  • A signed contract for new employment

Accommodation Evidence:

Will be moving back to my parent’s home which is a 4-bed house occupied by my parents and two siblings (brother is 14, sister other 21). Mum and dad share a room, as will me and my spouse, my siblings have their own rooms.

· a letter from my parents giving permission to stay

· copies of the photo page of my parents' passports

· title registry and plan for the property noting that the council changed the postcode

· council tax bill

· floor plan detailing who is in each room