filling, submitting and printing of the application :)

Old Feb 6th 2017, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

haldane86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default filling, submitting and printing of the application :)

I have a possibly silly question in regards to the filling out/submitting/printing of the online application for a spouse visa. My husband and 3 children (British citizens) and I (Canadian) are flying to the UK from Canada on May 2nd. I will be returning to Canada on May 25th and start the application process for the spouse visa. My question is.... I know you can save an online application for a certain amount of time but is it acceptable to fill in, submit and print the application the day before returning back to Canada as well as booking my appointment for biometrics and application/document submission at the VFS Edmonton location? The reason I ask is because I do not have access to a computer or printer once I return home so would like to have everything printed and ready to go as soon as I step off the plane and hopefully an appointment with VFS to follow very soon after.

Im pretty sure I already know the answer but thought I would ask anyway thanks for reading
Old Feb 6th 2017, 11:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: filling, submitting and printing of the application :)

Why not apply now so you can travel to the UK and remain with your family?
Old Feb 6th 2017, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

haldane86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: filling, submitting and printing of the application :)

Earliest we can apply is March 6th as we are applying via the savings route and thats when we will have a full 6 months of financial statements. I also have to come back as I have my summer holiday with my daughter that has chosen to live with her father