Fiance visa worried too much

Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

Mando112 is an unknown quantity at this point

All,

I and my fiance applied for priority visa and waiting decision

I am getting worried reading how eco rejects people based on how they feel and not consider the moral pressure on people and financial pressure of applications

I hired a solicitor and submitted all documents needed as follow

7 month payslip
7 month bank statement
P60
Letter from employer( printed)

30 photos
30 pages of call records on daily basis

Decree absolute of mine
Burth certificate showing fiance is free to marry

Tenancy agreement, home inspection, utility bills
Certified passport copy
Langauge certificate taken at ukvi approved centre

5 sets of flight and booking details showing we have met

Covering letter stating when i have known fiance from and supporting fiance to join me in the uk

I meet all requirementa but overly worried about what i read here as it seems the eco can act as they feel and say marriage or relationship is not geniune

I even get more worried when i see people saying home office has lost their file or they had submitted it and home office didn’t see it, how can that happen?

We have known each other for over 4 month and meet all requirements.

Can homeoffice reject the application even though there is no valid reason?

I have even heard people saying they have been rejected because boarding pass was not shown , isn’t flight tickets enough and your photos together?

also does all document need to be in A4 so no pictures on a5 paper

do I also have to include A4 size for all documents

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 5th 2018 at 6:59 pm. Reason: Posts merged to keep all questions together - there's an edit button if you think of something you want to add.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 11:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance visa worried too much

I am getting worried reading how eco rejects people based on how they feel and not consider the moral pressure on people and financial pressure of applications
I don't know where you're reading this, but it's not only untrue, it's nonsense.

There's no point in worrying about your application now, you've submitted it so all you can do now is wait as patiently as you can.
Old Jul 6th 2018, 12:54 am
Just Joined

Thanks for replying.

I have attained those info from
posts made by people

some people for instance say they have been rejected because the letter from employer didn’t have a signature or even had one but printed

or some others say rejected because of no p60

an others saying they have been married and have a marriage certificate but eco doesn’t believe the relationship to be genuine

anotherone is where eco called the sponser manager and he was driving so couldn’t give exact start date so eco rejected

i am new and just hoping they have common sense and look at it with care

some even saying document being sent but eco claimed they weren’t there
Old Jul 6th 2018, 8:06 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Only known each other 4 months I would certainly expect to be a red flag. The ECO Im sure will have a good look at your application.

As said nothing you can do if you have already applied.
Old Jul 6th 2018, 8:20 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mando112
Thanks for replying.

I have attained those info from
posts made by people

some people for instance say they have been rejected because the letter from employer didn’t have a signature or even had one but printed

or some others say rejected because of no p60

an others saying they have been married and have a marriage certificate but eco doesn’t believe the relationship to be genuine

anotherone is where eco called the sponser manager and he was driving so couldn’t give exact start date so eco rejected

i am new and just hoping they have common sense and look at it with care

some even saying document being sent but eco claimed they weren’t there
Well, if a letter from the employer isn't signed what's to say it's not just something the applicant made up?

Is a P60 part of the application requirements ? If so then they were right to refuse the visa. If you don't provide the required documents then you won't be granted a visa.

A marriage certificate does not prove a genuine marriage . It only proves a marriage . Lots of people marry for money or just to get a visa. The applicantshave to prove that they are in fact married for more than just a visa. It's the job of the ECO to question the validity of marriages.

If the manager can't give details of their employees then the ECO is right for questioning whether the reference is genuine.

They are not required to look at applications with common sense and care. They are required to look at applications and assess whether they meet the legal requirements. If you provide what's required and it's a genuine marriage then you should be granted a visa.
Old Jul 6th 2018, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys

why been in relationship for 4 month or so is red flag?

Old Jul 6th 2018, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Well, if a letter from the employer isn't signed what's to say it's not just something the applicant made up?

Is a P60 part of the application requirements ? If so then they were right to refuse the visa. If you don't provide the required documents then you won't be granted a visa.

A marriage certificate does not prove a genuine marriage . It only proves a marriage . Lots of people marry for money or just to get a visa. The applicantshave to prove that they are in fact married for more than just a visa. It's the job of the ECO to question the validity of marriages.

If the manager can't give details of their employees then the ECO is right for questioning whether the reference is genuine.

They are not required to look at applications with common sense and care. They are required to look at applications and assess whether they meet the legal requirements. If you provide what's required and it's a genuine marriage then you should be granted a visa.

i agree but if it is printed and has signature on it then that is acceptable , isn’t?

i am
not arguing just saying what i have seen . P60 isn’t required

the requirement says payslip and bank statement so if one does also show p60 and letter then better

it could be people are not always telling the truth

i have read many posts where the guy says ukvi did not even turn up to court or over turned their decision just before court which is a disgrace if one waits a year to have a court date

sorry guys, i can’t understand the logic behind proving a genuine relationship.
if you are married you are but there needs to be a clear guidline as to what is genuine relationship not the eco deciding based on how she or he feels
Old Jul 6th 2018, 9:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

why been in relationship for 4 month or so is red flag?

Because in the UK it would be very rare for anybody to decide to get married after only 4 months. Maybe it's a cultural thing (where are you from?), but it certainly would be very unusual here.

sorry guys, i can’t understand the logic behind proving a genuine relationship.
if you are married you are but there needs to be a clear guidline as to what is genuine relationship not the eco deciding based on how she or he feels

They *are* working to clear guidelines. If evidence of a genuine relationship is provided then there won't be any issues. If there are any anomalies, then it's up to the applicant to provide even more proof.

Unfortunately, too many people try fraudulent applications, and it affects those that are genuine, but if an application meets all the requirements and the immi officer has everything they need to approve, there shouldn't be an issue.

I suspect that the cases you're reading about aren't telling the whole truth, or perhaps they haven't understood why they've been refused, but there's usually a very good reason for the refusal (more than just how the immi officer feels, although that can be a part of it). Instinct is used by immi officers all over the world, thankfully........often they pick up on something that the paperwork doesn't show.
Old Jul 6th 2018, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy

many thanks for taking time and replying

i hope in my case they look through everything thoroughly and contact me if they need additional info

once tls contact shows received by ukvi, do you usually get an email from ukvi as well?

i have read people escalating their case after certain time so if my case is not answered within 30 working days which is priority service, then do i need to contact them to escalate?

also seen far too many people saying they have contacted their mp and mp contacted ukvi. Is that normal?