Fiance visa for uk

Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

nimanemati1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiance visa for uk

Dear All

I am having troubles with this visa4uk system on choosing the right process of my visa.
I am an Iranian boy who wishing to get marry with my fiancee.
here are some details about us:
she is a German girl (born and raised up in Germany, she has German passport), she start working in the U.K. 9 month ago, we are in relationship for about 4 years and we have lots of pictures together around the world and a hug list of whatsapp and viber and imo calls and texts, she earn more than 40000 pound per year, she rent an apartment in London, and ...
So, the question is which type of visa we exactly should choose from visa4uk list? what is the exact path of choosing visa on that website?

Sincerely yours
Nima
Old Feb 18th 2017, 1:50 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance visa for uk

Where are you currently?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Where are you currently?
I am living in Iran, I am unemployment by now.
She is living and working in UK, London.
She got her Residence Documentation (type of document: registration certificate)
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:08 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You'll need to marry before you will be eligible to come to the UK as her spouse under EEA Freedom of Movement rules. To marry in the UK at the moment you'll need a Marriage Visitor visa. This allows you to come to the UK to marry but not to stay. I would then recommend returning to Iran and applying for an EEA Family Permit from there.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 8:18 am
Just Joined

You'll need to marry before you will be eligible to come to the UK as her spouse under EEA Freedom of Movement rules. To marry in the UK at the moment you'll need a Marriage Visitor visa. This allows you to come to the UK to marry but not to stay. I would then recommend returning to Iran and applying for an EEA Family Permit from there.
Ok, Great. Thank you so much for your answers.
i did check some details on gov.uk website, but still one more question!
according to uk visa rules, for now i am not eligible to get a marriage visitor visa (because i am unemployment in iran and etc) so without thinking about uk marriage visitor visa, what about getting marry in somewhere else!
because she will be able to come to iran then maybe in iran?
because i will be able to go germany then maybe in germany?
or somewhere else than iran and germany? (forexample Dubai)
because I have heard it will all has an effect on our process!
your reply would be so much appreciated!
Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by nimanemati1980
Ok, Great. Thank you so much for your answers.
i did check some details on gov.uk website, but still one more question!
according to uk visa rules, for now i am not eligible to get a marriage visitor visa (because i am unemployment in iran and etc) so without thinking about uk marriage visitor visa, what about getting marry in somewhere else!
because she will be able to come to iran then maybe in iran?
because i will be able to go germany then maybe in germany?
or somewhere else than iran and germany? (forexample Dubai)
because I have heard it will all has an effect on our process!
your reply would be so much appreciated!
As long as the marriage is legal in the country you are married in then it has no effect on your application. If it's easier to marry elsewhere then do that.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 4:26 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the marriage is legal in the country you are married in then it has no effect on your application. If it's easier to marry elsewhere then do that.
However isn't it Iranian law that upon marrying Iranian national and entering Iran she would receive Iranian citizenship? If true, something for her to ponder?
Old Feb 20th 2017, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by teza
However isn't it Iranian law that upon marrying Iranian national and entering Iran she would receive Iranian citizenship? If true, something for her to ponder?
My reading is that any non-Iranian woman who marries an Iranian man automatically acquires Iranian citizenship regardless of the place of marriage. The OP's fiancée may already be an Iranian citizen if her father is Iranian.
Old Feb 24th 2017, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by teza
are you telling me this would be a point of worry for us?? what if she wont like this iranian nationality??
Old Feb 24th 2017, 9:00 am
Just Joined

My reading is that any non-Iranian woman who marries an Iranian man automatically acquires Iranian citizenship regardless of the place of marriage. The OP's fiancée may already be an Iranian citizen if her father is Iranian.
no she is not iranian, her father also was not iranian, she is german german girl from a german german parents, her family converted to islam many years ago and before she was born!
Old Feb 24th 2017, 9:19 am
Just Joined

do you think we will need a lawyer or solicitor to start our applications?
if yes, can you please introduce someone to us??
Old Feb 24th 2017, 11:35 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

It is a worry if she gains Iranian citizenship through marriage and loses her German citizenship. britInParis is the total hero about citizenship laws so I'll leave it upto him
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:54 pm

are you telling me this would be a point of worry for us?? what if she wont like this iranian nationality??
She probably won't like being an Iranian citizen when she visits Iran as she will have no consular protection from the German government.

no she is not iranian, her father also was not iranian, she is german german girl from a german german parents, her family converted to islam many years ago and before she was born!
No need to shout. It was a suggestion. I don't know you or your fiancée .

do you think we will need a lawyer or solicitor to start our applications?
if yes, can you please introduce someone to us??
You just need to get married and apply for your EEA Family Permit.