Fiance Visa

Old Feb 13th 2017, 11:32 am
Just Joined

VDCNI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiance Visa

Hi

My partner is Australian and applying for a fiance visa. We have the wedding booked and all the other documentation together and are on the verge of applying.

He was talking to his solicitors today about applying online and they said the fiance visa option has gone and were suggesting he apply for another visa like a marriage visitor.

However I feel it is unlikely the fiance visa isn't there anymore, the government website doesn't mention any change, and thought marriage visitor was when you didn't intend to stay in the UK which we do?

Also is there an option to pay more and fast track a fiance visa or is it a 2-3 month wait. I thought you could fast track but it's not clear on the website.

Thanks
Old Feb 13th 2017, 12:00 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance Visa

I would suggest getting a new solicitor if they think the fiancé visa is not longer available. Is that what was meant or that your partner does not meet the requirements? Yes you can pay for priority processing.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

nimanemati1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

I am having troubles with this visa4uk system on choosing the right process of my visa.
I am an Iranian boy who wishing to get marry with my fiancee.
here are some details about us:
she is a German girl (born and raised up in Germany, she has German passport), she start working in the U.K. 9 month ago, we are in relationship for about 4 years and we have lots of pictures together around the world and a hug list of whatsapp and viber and imo calls and texts, she earn more than 40000 pound per year, she rent an apartment in London, and ...
So, the question is which type of visa we exactly should choose from visa4uk list? what is the exact path of choosing visa on that website?

Sincerely yours
Nima
Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

VDCNI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I would suggest getting a new solicitor if they think the fiancé visa is not longer available. Is that what was meant or that your partner does not meet the requirements? Yes you can pay for priority processing.
Thanks. Yes they figured it out in the end.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

nimanemati1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VDCNI
Thanks. Yes they figured it out in the end.
Can i have your solicitor's contact details please?
i need help