Family Settlement Visa Timeline

Old Feb 14th 2019, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Lpowers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family Settlement Visa Timeline

Hi everyone!!

I recently submitted my settlement application for myself and two dependants in Johannesburg, South Africa and applied priority.

Whilst submitting I was given three different timelines for priority applications.

Does any one on this board have any experience with applying priority in Johannesburg through TLS??

I have already received my emails requesting the IHS payments for my dependants and made payment seven days ago when received.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:28 am
Just Joined

cjey1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family Settlement Visa Timeline

HI, I applied on 5th Feb for spouse visa from JHB and also applied priority. I was told they endeavour to have it done in 30 working days but have no other information.

What were the 3 time frames you were told?
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cjey1985 View Post
HI, I applied on 5th Feb for spouse visa from JHB and also applied priority. I was told they endeavour to have it done in 30 working days but have no other information.

What were the 3 time frames you were told?

Hi, I was advised by the agent at the front counter a month, then the lady taking our documents said 15 working days and then online it says they will try to have it done within the 30 working days time frame. So I’m at a loss.

We we are literally just sitting waiting for an answer. It will be 15 working days for us on Thursday.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:39 am
Just Joined

cjey1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

All the information online on official sites says 30 working days so I would go by that. However I believe it is just a 'guide' and there are lots of people who pay priority but still take up to 60 days.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cjey1985 View Post
All the information online on official sites says 30 working days so I would go by that. However I believe it is just a 'guide' and there are lots of people who pay priority but still take up to 60 days.
Ya we’re working on the six week mark and if it’s not done by then then we will escalate and contact our MP.

Can’t help but try and be optimistic tho.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Bingbing25 will become famous soon enoughBingbing25 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lpowers View Post

Hi, I was advised by the agent at the front counter a month, then the lady taking our documents said 15 working days and then online it says they will try to have it done within the 30 working days time frame. So I’m at a loss.

We we are literally just sitting waiting for an answer. It will be 15 working days for us on Thursday.
I'm in the same boat...I'm on 14 workings days from biometrics today. 30 days is more correct. If you look at the timeline thread, most priority applications take 20-30 working days. I'm also just sitting here waiting...Good luck!
Old Feb 19th 2019, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bingbing25 View Post
I'm in the same boat...I'm on 14 workings days from biometrics today. 30 days is more correct. If you look at the timeline thread, most priority applications take 20-30 working days. I'm also just sitting here waiting...Good luck!
Well hopefully we’ll hear some good news soon. I know those ladies at TLS are normally very on point with their estimations.