false claims

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:34 pm
Banned

crybabyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default false claims

i came to usa in 06 left 07 was tere on a tourist visa and stayed there illegally, where i also claimed to be us national on i9 which was never sent to government and was never audited but thrown away ( i checked that with the restaurant wehere i worked ) so i9 is not whats concerning me. i also made some stupid decisions by claiming to be us citizen to sign up for public community college and my friend ( irony ) also told me to sign up for fee waivers to get free tuition cuz we was broke at the time , i but i gave them the wroing address and fee waiver couldnt get thru, i attended only one class ( really wasnt worth it ) . so tell me how screwed i am? does uscis really check every individual schools? my fiancee who is us citizen and also a dual citizen of my country , and she doesnt wanna move back here with me wants me to come back , but i wanna be denied so she and my daughter can move here to europe with me
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:41 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: false claims

Did you say you want to be denied?
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

DO NOT register more accounts!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=156689

That one will remain open. This is a one-time warning; do it again and all accounts + IP will be banned.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm
Banned

soccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nice

Originally Posted by meauxna
DO NOT register more accounts!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=156689

That one will remain open. This is a one-time warning; do it again and all accounts + IP will be banned.
a friend comes to my house and he cant sign up for an account oh wow... so he was supposed to write from my account about different problems? was i supposed to write from my account and make it clear it was for my friend? at least 10 of the members would be asking IS IT REALLY FOR YOUR FRIEND OR IS IT FOR YOU...no thanks but i dont wanna read that
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:59 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

So you and everyone you know writes "wanna"? I'm calling bullshit on this one!
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:03 pm
Banned

soccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nicesoccer203 is just really nice

Originally Posted by dbj1000
So you and everyone you know writes "wanna"? I'm calling bullshit on this one!
we lived together worked together learned english together living in a cheap place with other friends in crenshaw, playing basketball on venice beach picked up english very fast... cant believe it started already with ignorance and accusations... i really wanted to avoid all this bs
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:16 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crybabyboy
i came to usa in 06 left 07 was tere on a tourist visa and stayed there illegally, where i also claimed to be us national on i9 which was never sent to government and was never audited but thrown away ( i checked that with the restaurant wehere i worked ) so i9 is not whats concerning me. i also made some stupid decisions by claiming to be us citizen to sign up for public community college and my friend ( irony ) also told me to sign up for fee waivers to get free tuition cuz we was broke at the time , i but i gave them the wroing address and fee waiver couldnt get thru, i attended only one class ( really wasnt worth it ) . so tell me how screwed i am? does uscis really check every individual schools? my fiancee who is us citizen and also a dual citizen of my country , and she doesnt wanna move back here with me wants me to come back , but i wanna be denied so she and my daughter can move here to europe with me
There is no specific waiver for false claims to citizenship. Period. Nada. Nunca.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
There is no specific waiver for false claims to citizenship. Period. Nada. Nunca.
im not asking about waivers but what do they check, i mean they wont check 4000 colleges and 15 million students, right... my friend got away with the same thing and he is now USC and has played basketball in NBDL and was a nba summer league player, he s now overseas in europe . i wanna be denied but that doesnt mean i dont wanna travel to usa someday. crybaby
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:36 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soccer203
im not asking about waivers but what do they check, i mean they wont check 4000 colleges and 15 million students, right... my friend got away with the same thing and he is now USC and has played basketball in NBDL and was a nba summer league player, he s now overseas in europe . i wanna be denied but that doesnt mean i dont wanna travel to usa someday. crybaby
There is a nonimmigrant waiver available for false claim, so you could potentially be able to visit, but never get a green card or citizenship if you play your cards right.

As for your odds of getting caught, I don't know if we have any statisticians who participate in this forum.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 8:58 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, trying to get USCIS to do your work for you. Grow a pair and tell her yourself.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 9:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Funny, trying to get USCIS to do your work for you. Grow a pair and tell her yourself.
haha you are right, she wont ever visit me then, if i get denied they will at least visit me. crybaby
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crybabyboy
... i also claimed to be us national...
Game over!

... i also made some stupid decisions by claiming to be us citizen...
Game definitely over!

... so tell me how screwed i am?
Pretty much screwed!

... wants me to come back...
Yah... that's not going to happen.

... i wanna be denied so she and my daughter can move here to europe with me
As long as you are truthful about what you've done, you're sure to be denied. I hope your girlfriend fully understands what a great catch you are!

Ian
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:02 am
crg
American Expat

Oddly enough, falsely claiming to be a national carries no worse penalty than any other vanilla immigration fraud/misrepresentation. The false claim to citizenship is a show stopper if it happened on or after September 30, 1996. Doing it before that date could be vanilla immigration fraud/misrepresentation though.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by crg
Oddly enough, falsely claiming to be a national carries no worse penalty than any other vanilla immigration fraud/misrepresentation. The false claim to citizenship is a show stopper if it happened on or after September 30, 1996. Doing it before that date could be vanilla immigration fraud/misrepresentation though.
ian im am aware that u have to be for some unknown reason so brutally sarcastical,,, if i was asking about the law id ask for the law, but im asking about experiences of some people but here are obviously everyone so pure and clean like angels. but i was wondering if everyone here is so pure why do we even have this forum.makes no sense to write stuff like Game definitely over! ... i mean how stupid a person would be to pay so much money to lawyers and to uscis just to admit a stupid mistake.i will gamble when i feel like visiting a great country of usa where most of their citizens had ancestors who commited a massive genocide by killing so many native americans, and now their descents are being sarcastically hipocritical... i fully understand that ian lives in a place like kentucky and has no better stuff to do but to tell me that i wont be back to the states just by looking at the facts... its not a fact that i wont ever be back, it remains to be seen... i m sorry my english in not so good after all i lived in a place like crenshaw 4 years ago... crybaby - please only judge if you are native american and have CDIB card
Old Jul 4th 2011, 2:10 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

This is going nowhere fast.

There are no people who regularly participate on this forum with circumstances like yours. There are many other immigration forums out there, and you'd be better served asking your questions elsewhere.

Thread closed.