Expired DL Limited LTR,Need help to go back to UK

Old Oct 1st 2018, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Moh_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expired DL Limited LTR,Need help to go back to UK

Hello all,

Please your advice to go back to the UK.and my details below:
-Foreign Spouse married to British Citizen wife since 2008 outside UK.
-Our Daughter born on 2010 in UK.
-2011 got a visitor visa and travel to UK.
-On late 2011 got discretionary leave 3 years expire on late 2014(limited leave to remain).
-2013 go back to my home country to rejoin the company I worked in since 2007.
-2014 I couldn't go back to UK to renew my DL visa because of pregnancy of my wife.
-2014 our son born outside UK.
-2016 our daughter born outside UK.

Now I need to travel to my family back to UK.What is best way to apply?

Thanks in advance

-
Old Oct 1st 2018, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expired DL Limited LTR,Need help to go back to UK

What family? To visit?
Old Oct 1st 2018, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
What family? To visit?
My wife and my kids.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

To live in the UK for good not for visit
Old Oct 1st 2018, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moh_ahmed
To live in the UK for good not for visit
You'll have to apply for a Settlement spouse visa. Your wife will have to sponsor you.

Read the Financial Requirements document below to see h ow you can qualify:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ment_Final.pdf
Old Oct 1st 2018, 11:47 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=SanDiegogirl;12571348]You'll have to apply for a Settlement spouse visa. Your wife will have to sponsor you.

Read the Financial Requirements document below to see h ow you can qualify:

Many thanks cute girl for reply.our plan to get british passports for our two kids born late then travel with their mother(my wife) to the UK.She can get a carer allowance.Is this exempt me for financial requirements??
Old Oct 1st 2018, 11:55 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

How is your wife eligible for Carer’s Allowance?
Old Oct 1st 2018, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If you already know the answers why ask the questions?
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
How is your wife eligible for Carer’s Allowance?
Their parents there and she is eligible for Carer’s Allowance
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If you already know the answers why ask the questions?
Just to make sure that I understand what I read from www.gov.uk website.I really appreciate ur help and support.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:17 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Their parents there and she is eligible for Carer’s Allowance
If your wife receives Carer’s Allowance then she won’t have to meet the income threshold of £18,600 to sponsor you for a spouse visa but she will have to still meet the maintenance and accommodation requirements.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:24 am
Just Joined

If your wife receives Carer’s Allowance then she won’t have to meet the income threshold of £18,600 to sponsor you for a spouse visa but she will have to still meet the maintenance and accommodation requirements.
Thanks Britin for clarification but regarding the Maintenance and accommodation requirements.Are these for me or for all family members?
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Thanks Britin for clarification but regarding the Maintenance and accommodation requirements.Are these for me or for all family members?
I mean she still need to meet that requirements for me and her and out kids?
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:28 am

Your children are presumably British citizens so they can come and go as they please providing they have valid British passports. However the maintenance and accommodation requirements must be met for the whole family unit in order for you to qualify for a spouse visa.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:36 am
Just Joined

Your children are presumably British citizens so they can come and go as they please providing they have valid British passports. However the maintenance and accommodation requirements must be met for the whole family unit in order for you to qualify for a spouse visa.
Thanks Britin Paris.So no exemptions for these requirements?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.