To escalate or not to escalate.

Old Feb 18th 2019, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Hikergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To escalate or not to escalate.

Fantastic news!!!! So happy for you sammy!!!!
Old Feb 18th 2019, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

PrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy2018

We got the decision made email today at 51 WD since biometric.
Now we wait for the passport ..hopefully we will be booking a flight home soon.
Yaaaay! That is awesome! So glad to hear it. Soon you'll be on your way home.
Old Feb 18th 2019, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PrairieWriter
Yaaaay! That is awesome! So glad to hear it. Soon you'll be on your way home.
Just our luck it’s a holiday today and it says VFS is closed.
UPS alerts are triggered, however I have heard that not all packages are triggered and they just show up at your door.
Are issue is we are no longer at the address as we sold our home..
Old Feb 18th 2019, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

PrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond reputePrairieWriter has a reputation beyond repute

Just our luck it’s a holiday today and it says VFS is closed.
UPS alerts are triggered, however I have heard that not all packages are triggered and they just show up at your door.
Are issue is we are no longer at the address as we sold our home..
Hmmm! Could you contact the new owners in case it turns up there? That's what I'd do, for sure. Then hope that the package can in fact be redirected. That way, you'd be covering all your bases!
Old Feb 18th 2019, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PrairieWriter
Hmmm! Could you contact the new owners in case it turns up there? That's what I'd do, for sure. Then hope that the package can in fact be redirected. That way, you'd be covering all your bases!
Our Realtor went over it with the buyers at closing on 12/28/18. I will contact her again as she was also our neighbor.
I also just got back from UPS and got their corporate number but apparently you can not change the address until the package is activated.
Unfortunately some posts I have read indicate the tracking number was not always activated and the package just shows up .. crazy
Old Feb 20th 2019, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Our Realtor went over it with the buyers at closing on 12/28/18. I will contact her again as she was also our neighbor.
I also just got back from UPS and got their corporate number but apparently you can not change the address until the package is activated.
Unfortunately some posts I have read indicate the tracking number was not always activated and the package just shows up .. crazy
Well what a saga the new owners declined to sign for the package so I had to hunt down the UPS driver at a China wok parking lot.
Hubbys visa was APPROVED and we leave Saturday for Hoston Texas and then Sunday to the UK ..
So excited πŸŽ‰πŸΎ to see the family and our dog who has been in the UK since mid December πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Old Feb 20th 2019, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Well what a saga the new owners declined to sign for the package so I had to hunt down the UPS driver at a China wok parking lot.
Hubbys visa was APPROVED and we leave Saturday for Hoston Texas and then Sunday to the UK ..
So excited πŸŽ‰πŸΎ to see the family and our dog who has been in the UK since mid December πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
What an end to this crazy timeline, eh! Something to put in your memoir.

Hope you have a good flight and a wonderful new beginning in the UK. I'm sure it'll be quite an emotional touchdown: it certainly will be for us! Congratulations again!
Old Feb 21st 2019, 3:09 am
ntb
Forum Regular

ntb is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sammy2018,

quick question: did you use VFS to return your documents or UPS? Im confused as to which one is better to use. My package is over 2 lbs and the courier service for VFS only offers up to 2 lbs
Old Feb 21st 2019, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ntb

hi sammy2018,

quick question: did you use VFS to return your documents or UPS? Im confused as to which one is better to use. My package is over 2 lbs and the courier service for VFS only offers up to 2 lbs
We used VFS it was $70 total and our docs where over 2lb. However they have had issues with the printing of the labels from their website recently and had recommended people purchase the labels from UPS.
So if going to use VFS make sure there are still no issues

make
Old Feb 21st 2019, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

oxygen28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray!!! Congratulations Sammy2018!
Old Feb 21st 2019, 12:05 pm
ntb
Forum Regular

ntb is an unknown quantity at this point

We used VFS it was $70 total and our docs where over 2lb. However they have had issues with the printing of the labels from their website recently and had recommended people purchase the labels from UPS.
So if going to use VFS make sure there are still no issues

make

thanks so much for the reply! I guess using UPS is the safest bet
Old Feb 21st 2019, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oxygen28
Hooray!!! Congratulations Sammy2018!
For sure !!
Old Feb 21st 2019, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Caz2518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Sammy ! I’m so happy for you !
Old Feb 23rd 2019, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Caz2518
Congratulations Sammy ! I’m so happy for you !
Thanks !! heading to the UK tomorrow be home by Monday ...
Old Apr 14th 2019, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Livast is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, Does anyone could help me explaining how do you guys ask UKVI for an escalation for a spouse visa ?
I've had applied for my visa in Brazil and Bio-metrics taken on the 26th march 2019. just got a SMS text from VFS saying my documents had been forwarded to UKVI.
in the VFS they said I should get a first email on the same or next day from UKVI saying they received my visa application and a second one when the decision was made.
but since then I never got one.
worried me and my husband decided to email them on the 1st April and got a reply saying " your application is being considered and is currently awaiting for a decision ". which was a relief that at least they got my documents and application.
but we paid for priority visa because we are in a delicate situation involved.
I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant and running out of time to take a flight back to England as everything is being planned and ready for the birth to be there.
can anyone give us a help ?

Thanks a lot!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.