Employment letter for spouse visa

Old Oct 31st 2016, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Rowwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employment letter for spouse visa

Hello there, am in need of concrete advice on what to include in my employment letter for my spouse visa...

Is it compulsory for my employer to include my annual gross earning on the employment letter since am on non salaried contract? Every other area of the requirement has been met...my employer claimed they are unable to estimate my earning... I will be grateful for any contribution.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 2:00 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employment letter for spouse visa

Originally Posted by Rowwan
Hello there, am in need of concrete advice on what to include in my employment letter for my spouse visa...

Is it compulsory for my employer to include my annual gross earning on the employment letter since am on non salaried contract? Every other area of the requirement has been met...my employer claimed they are unable to estimate my earning... I will be grateful for any contribution.
You don't need to provide employment details if you're the spouse visa applicant, your sponsor (UK partner) does.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 2:56 am
Just Joined

I am the sponsor..I've got the letter already but my HR department claimed they are unable to estimate my pay since am on hourly pay.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 3:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I am the sponsor..I've got the letter already but my HR department claimed they are unable to estimate my pay since am on hourly pay.
That doesn't make sense. Multiply the hourly rate by the number of hours worked by 52 weeks gives you your gross income.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 5:34 am
Just Joined

I know that Dorothy but no1 know how many hours of work am going to do in future e.g I don't get paid when I don't turn up for work or call off work for one sickness or the other..so, it will be practically impossible to estimate my gross earning
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You say that you have a contract. Does that not have hours specified in it?
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 5:33 am
Just Joined

There is. It was specified in the employment letter given to me by my employer with other relevant requirements. The Eco should be able to calculate it own there own I guess.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

There is. It was specified in the employment letter given to me by my employer with other relevant requirements. The Eco should be able to calculate it own there own I guess.
Your employment letter should contain details of hours contracted for and the rate per hour. Details of any overtime, bonuses etc which could be worked should also be given.

Your payslips for last 6 months must show that you earn 18,600 GBP per annum.

Don't expect the ECO to "work out" your income. It's up to you to provide the information.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 3:34 am
Just Joined

I need help with this question pls. I was once on unmarried partner visa but we separated due to reason best known to my ex, I was on student visa when we first met and got my unmarried partner visa through cohabitation with her. Now am married to another person and am not under immigration control, how do I prove we are no longer together. Pls note, there's no documentary evidence to back this type of visa. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 4:05 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I need help with this question pls. I was once on unmarried partner visa but we separated due to reason best known to my ex, I was on student visa when we first met and got my unmarried partner visa through cohabitation with her. Now am married to another person and am not under immigration control, how do I prove we are no longer together. Pls note, there's no documentary evidence to back this type of visa. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Is this question being asked on behalf of you or someone else?
Old Nov 13th 2016, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Is this question being asked on behalf of you or someone else?
lol..it was my question. hope have not made any senseless comment? just needed those info before putting in for my wife spouse visa application.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 9:10 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

lol..it was my question. hope have not made any senseless comment? just needed those info before putting in for my wife spouse visa application.
So it's your wife's spouse visa then not yours and you have Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK?
Old Nov 13th 2016, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Exactly...am British citizen now.so, what can I use to prove that my past relationship has ended(unmarried partner ). I got my unmarried visa and idefinite stay through my ex but applied for my British citizenship on my own.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:14 pm

Exactly...am British citizen now.so, what can I use to prove that my past relationship has ended(unmarried partner ). I got my unmarried visa and idefinite stay through my ex but applied for my British citizenship on my own.
No need to prove you're no longer in a relationship if you weren't married and now you're married to someone else. You haven't committed bigamy and providing you can prove that your current relationship is genuine you shouldn't have a problem.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks BritInParis...