employment/ Income isssue

Old Nov 25th 2017, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default employment/ Income isssue

I recently started working full-time i started on the 18th of October on the appendix it says this : 2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9 applies), all of the following evidence must be provided:

(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person.

so does this mean i have to wait 7 month of being employed then provide payslips its very confusing. because when i apply it will just be gone 7 months someone please explain.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: employment/ Income isssue

Under Cat A you have to provide 6 payslips showing the equivalent of 18,600 GBP per annum.

So you apply as soon as you have that 6th payslip.

If you apply under Cat B it's 12 months of payslips
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Under Cat A you have to provide 6 payslips showing the equivalent of 18,600 GBP per annum.

So you apply as soon as you have that 6th payslip.

If you apply under Cat B it's 12 months of payslips
What so i have to have a pay slip of 6 months showing that i earn 18,600? But i earn that in a year not in 6 months. I earn £1,376 net and £1576 gross which comes to 18,600 per annum. Still does not make sense very confusing.
Old Nov 25th 2017, 11:40 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gainzaccessories
What so i have to have a pay slip of 6 months showing that i earn 18,600? But i earn that in a year not in 6 months. I earn £1,376 net and £1576 gross which comes to 18,600 per annum. Still does not make sense very confusing.
It's very simple nothing confusing about it.

Re read SDG's first sentence...the whole sentence...including the last 2 words...