Emailing additional documents

Old Jun 12th 2018, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Katy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Emailing additional documents

Hi all, is it possible to email an additional piece of evidence after applying for a settlement visa and if so does anyone have the address? I've searched but can't find anything. I imagine I need the address given when UKVI writes to request further evidence. They haven't done this for me but something has come up and I would like to be proactive. There isn't enough time to post it as my decision is nearly due. I know it's a long shot but any help appreciated. Many thanks.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emailing additional documents

Originally Posted by Katy78
Hi all, is it possible to email an additional piece of evidence after applying for a settlement visa and if so does anyone have the address? I've searched but can't find anything. I imagine I need the address given when UKVI writes to request further evidence. They haven't done this for me but something has come up and I would like to be proactive. There isn't enough time to post it as my decision is nearly due. I know it's a long shot but any help appreciated. Many thanks.
What is you’re timeline?

What document do you want to send?

There is no email address. You will need to post it to the Sheffield address. However the success rate of them receiving and processing them with the rest of your application varies. Some applicants have had them added and considered, while others haven’t. If you’re later in the application process, the chance gets lower and lower.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

There is no guarantee they will ask for additional/further evidence if your application is lacking specific documentation .

However, if you wish to send additional documentation send it to the Sheffield address your original bundle went to. As previously said, whether it gets added to your original bundle is questionable.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
There is no guarantee they will ask for additional/further evidence if your application is lacking specific documentation .

However, if you wish to send additional documentation send it to the Sheffield address your original bundle went to. As previously said, whether it gets added to your original bundle is questionable.
My original documents were scanned. But thanks.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PhilFromTheFuture

What is you’re timeline?

What document do you want to send?

There is no email address. You will need to post it to the Sheffield address. However the success rate of them receiving and processing them with the rest of your application varies. Some applicants have had them added and considered, while others haven’t. If you’re later in the application process, the chance gets lower and lower.
Pretty sure there is an email address as some people are asked to send scans.
I'm aware of the unpredictability but worth a shot.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katy78
Pretty sure there is an email address as some people are asked to send scans.
I'm aware of the unpredictability but worth a shot.
This email is only if they specifically request documents from you. You won't be able to send unsolicited emails with documents to them.

Which document do you want to send to UKVI?