Email from Sheffield

Old Nov 22nd 2017, 1:25 pm
Mug
Just Joined

Mug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Email from Sheffield

Hi
My husband submitted his application along with biometrics on 9th October and I sent my documents on the 14th of October to Sheffield and they were subsequently delivered on 16th October.

Now my question is that, do you get an email from Sheffield upon recipient of documents ( as we haven’t heard anything) or is it just wait and see, from here?
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

helpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Email from Sheffield

Originally Posted by Mug
Hi
My husband submitted his application along with biometrics on 9th October and I sent my documents on the 14th of October to Sheffield and they were subsequently delivered on 16th October.

Now my question is that, do you get an email from Sheffield upon recipient of documents ( as we haven’t heard anything) or is it just wait and see, from here?
We got an email from TLScontact right when we had the documents scanned but that was all, never heard anything from Sheffield.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 2:09 pm
Mug
Just Joined

Originally Posted by helpmeplease123
We got an email from TLScontact right when we had the documents scanned but that was all, never heard anything from Sheffield.
Thanx for the reply. It’s was certainly comforting to hear.
Can you also tell, if the documents were returned earlier or at the same time with the visa.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

helpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mug
Thanx for the reply. It’s was certainly comforting to hear.
Can you also tell, if the documents were returned earlier or at the same time with the visa.
We had our documents scanned at the biometrics appointment.. but I think I’ve heard on here of other people getting them back before their visa. Not 100% sure though.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 5:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Pointless comparing experiences unless we know where the OP applied from.
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 4:00 am
Mug
Just Joined

Sorry for being naive but OP stands for?

My husband submitted his biometrics in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and I parcelled the documents to Sheffield from London.
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 6:43 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mug
Sorry for being naive but OP stands for?

My husband submitted his biometrics in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and I parcelled the documents to Sheffield from London.
"Original poster"

helpmeplease123 applied from Spain where supporting documents are scanned by the VAC and sent electronically rather than the applicant having to post them. As such procedures will differ.