Email Confirmation Spouse Visa

Old Aug 6th 2020, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Nnohaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Email Confirmation Spouse Visa

Hi everyone, hope all staying safe. I’d like to ask from your experiences if after submitting biometrics and scanned documents, have you received an email confirmation about an eco going to review your spouse visa application? It’s just that I have not received anything yet since I submitted mine 3weeks ago (Non Priority), except from a txt message from VFS same day that my application was forwarded to the UKVI. Thank you.
Old Aug 6th 2020, 11:59 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email Confirmation Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Nnohaj
Hi everyone, hope all staying safe. I’d like to ask from your experiences if after submitting biometrics and scanned documents, have you received an email confirmation about an eco going to review your spouse visa application? It’s just that I have not received anything yet since I submitted mine 3weeks ago (Non Priority), except from a txt message from VFS same day that my application was forwarded to the UKVI. Thank you.
Hi Nnohaj, it's very normal not to receive any further communication until your visa application has been processed. You know your application has been sent to the right place, so it's just a matter of crossing your fingers and being patient now. Best of luck.
Old Aug 6th 2020, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Whew! So glad to read your reply Spouse of Scouse! Many thanks for taking time. Waiting is hard, but at least already submited.😊
Old Aug 26th 2020, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi spouse of scouse! So happy to update you that I received my Spouse visa today and it’s approved! 31 working days from biometrics to getting passport back. It’s worth the wait!
Old Aug 26th 2020, 10:57 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nnohaj
Hi spouse of scouse! So happy to update you that I received my Spouse visa today and it’s approved! 31 working days from biometrics to getting passport back. It’s worth the wait!
Congratulations Nnohaj UK here you come!