EEA Family Permit Help Needed Plz someone reply me

Old Apr 2nd 2019, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Faro786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA Family Permit Help Needed Plz someone reply me

My brother who’s a German citizen applied for an eea permit for me and my two sisters We have been refused twice on the ground of not providing relationship evidence with my brother as We are non Eu from Afghanistan , me, my sisters and my brother dont have a birth certificate cuz we belong to a backwarded country which didn’t have a system for registering birth, but we have our ID cards, passport and letters from our embassy confirming our relationship with our parents and we have our parents marriage certificate as well,
We have been refused twice, once We got a refusal after two weeks and the second time after 5 days, but the third time we decided to do undergo a dna test from DDC we all got our results which is 99,999999997% , 99,999999996% , 99,999999995%, We applied again three months ago we got a not straight forward email and since then i haven’t heard anything from them,
I emailed them twice using my brothers credit card I got a reply that my application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision and they escalated twice but I didn’t get a reply from HO, we are praying so much can someone experience plz help and give me some hope and tell me if a dna test is sufficient for proving a relationship and what are our chances for getting an fp? We are fully and wholly dependent upon our brother he sends us money and we have all the proof my brother has it’s own house in UK he’s a self employed, we don’t live in
our own country cuz we don’t have any family member in our country we have no home nothing we are living as a refugee in Pakistan , plz someone experience help plzz I’ll be very grateful

I got this email twice 3 months ago after that nothing, should we be hopeful that we I’ll be given our visa’s my heart never stops saying that we I’ll be given our visa’s this time � ����� ����
We spent our whole life living in a country where we couldn’t study properly couldn’t build a good future for our selves this is the saddest part of my life � ����

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 8:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Family Permit Help Needed Plz someone reply me

Originally Posted by Faro786
My brother who’s a German citizen applied for an eea permit for me and my two sisters We have been refused twice on the ground of not providing relationship evidence with my brother as We are non Eu from Afghanistan , me, my sisters and my brother dont have a birth certificate cuz we belong to a backwarded country which didn’t have a system for registering birth, but we have our ID cards, passport and letters from our embassy confirming our relationship with our parents and we have our parents marriage certificate as well,
We have been refused twice, once We got a refusal after two weeks and the second time after 5 days, but the third time we decided to do undergo a dna test from DDC we all got our results which is 99,999999997% , 99,999999996% , 99,999999995%, We applied again three months ago we got a not straight forward email and since then i haven’t heard anything from them,
I emailed them twice using my brothers credit card I got a reply that my application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision and they escalated twice but I didn’t get a reply from HO, we are praying so much can someone experience plz help and give me some hope and tell me if a dna test is sufficient for proving a relationship and what are our chances for getting an fp? We are fully and wholly dependent upon our brother he sends us money and we have all the proof my brother has it’s own house in UK he’s a self employed, we don’t live in
our own country cuz we don’t have any family member in our country we have no home nothing we are living as a refugee in Pakistan , plz someone experience help plzz I’ll be very grateful

I got this email twice 3 months ago after that nothing, should we be hopeful that we I’ll be given our visa’s my heart never stops saying that we I’ll be given our visa’s this time ������������
We spent our whole life living in a country where we couldn’t study properly couldn’t build a good future for our selves this is the saddest part of my life ������

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
I don't really see what help anyone can give you.
You have applied for a third time, presumably with no professional help, and have been told that your application is now being considered. As the email says, you will just have to wait, like everyone else.
Old Apr 4th 2019, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I don't really see what help anyone can give you.
You have applied for a third time, presumably with no professional help, and have been told that your application is now being considered. As the email says, you will just have to wait, like everyone else.

Thanks for reply pollyana so kind of you we didn’t hire an immigration lawyer this third time he prepared all documents he advised us to undergo a dna test because we didn’t have any birth certificates, let me write u the actual wording of the entry clearance officer when we were rejected for the second time.

"You have failed to provide any evidence of your relationship to your sponsor. On the evidence submitted in support of your application and on the balance of probability I am not satisfied that you are related to your sponsor. I’m therefore not satisfied that you are an extended family member in accordance no with regulation 8(2) of the immigration European economic area regulations 2016"

These are the wordings and we were also given right of appeal that’s it

Thank you , god bless u pollyana
Old Apr 5th 2019, 4:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for reply pollyana so kind of you we didn’t hire an immigration lawyer this third time he prepared all documents he advised us to undergo a dna test because we didn’t have any birth certificates, let me write u the actual wording of the entry clearance officer when we were rejected for the second time.

"You have failed to provide any evidence of your relationship to your sponsor. On the evidence submitted in support of your application and on the balance of probability I am not satisfied that you are related to your sponsor. I’m therefore not satisfied that you are an extended family member in accordance no with regulation 8(2) of the immigration European economic area regulations 2016"

I think you will just have to wait.

Leave god out of it by the way, he doesn't issue the visas, and being a pagan I do not want his blessings
Old Apr 5th 2019, 5:53 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I agree with Pollyana on this.
It really is a case of wait and be patient as you can.
There will be quite some intensive and particular checking happening which will take a good amount of time as even dna can be hit and miss. That means they will be maybe checking the validity of whether the dna is related or not. They cannot go on the word alone.

regards

Old Apr 5th 2019, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply we did what the lawyer advised us to do cuz to prove a relationship u have to have a Birth certificate which we don’t have so dna was the only proof, we did have other proofs but the officer had a doubt on our relationship which is genuine and we proved it with the dna test, so let’s hope for the best im
always hopeful ✌🏻
Old Apr 5th 2019, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Pollyana what ever religion u have I respect it , I know it very well that god doesn’t issue visa’s but nothing happens unless decreed by allah I believe in my allah he’s the most merciful, I don’t care if u r a pagan or an infedel it’s ur belief and I respect it , don’t bring religion on ur forum as I’m not interested , bye have a good day
Old Apr 5th 2019, 6:29 am
Just Joined

I respect all the religions in this world that’s how I’m even the pagans 😀😃
Old Apr 5th 2019, 12:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

don’t bring religion on ur forum as I’m not interested , bye have a good day
With respect, you were the one that brought religion up first. We're Brits, we don't really do mentions of God or Allah even if religious ourselves. But please keep religion off the forum and keep the thread on topic, thx.
Old Jun 2nd 2019, 12:07 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silvex
i am having trouble in understanding support docs,,, my wife is a German National and i have got a German resident card which i received in 2012 ,,, now we are planning to move to UK ,,,,

i am having trouble in understanding support docs... in mandatory docs they require my wifes passport details from British Citizen ,,, she is German National so i fail to understand why they are asking for such doc..

any help will be highly appreciated,,
Which visa are you attempting to apply for? You should be looking at an EEA Family Permit.

Have you been living in Germany? If so have you considered naturalising as a German citizen?
Old Jun 2nd 2019, 6:30 am
Just Joined

silvex is an unknown quantity at this point

Which visa are you attempting to apply for? You should be looking at an EEA Family Permit.

Yes I applied for EEA family permit .. may be this option is for those if the spouse is in UK but we are living together in Germany and will go together to UK after getting the visa so I assume that option is for such case if the spouse is in UK

Have you been living in Germany? If so have you considered naturalising as a German citizen?
No I have not actually from the last 7 years our stay is not consistent in Germany ..
Old Jun 2nd 2019, 12:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silvex
Yes I applied for EEA family permit .. may be this option is for those if the spouse is in UK but we are living together in Germany and will go together to UK after getting the visa so I assume that option is for such case if the spouse is in UK
An EEA Family Permit is for both scenarios - when the EEA family member already lives in the UK (join) or when the EEA family member will travel with you (accompany).

If you’re applying for EEA Family Permit then they should be asking for your wife’s British passport details. Make sure you are completing the correct form.
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

rickster000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I add a question:

Will it be it possible to apply for an EEA FP before Brexit and use it after Brexit?
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by rickster000
Can I add a question:

Will it be it possible to apply for an EEA FP before Brexit and use it after Brexit?
At the current time, yes, but personally I would ensure I arrived before 31 October and got a passport stamp to prove it.
Old Sep 2nd 2019, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

rickster000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
At the current time, yes, but personally I would ensure I arrived before 31 October and got a passport stamp to prove it.
Thank you.

Re passport stamp, I thought they didn't stamp for such arrivals. Or am I confusing arriving with FP and arriving using Article 10 Card?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.