EEA Family parmit( can i travell alone )

Old Jan 2nd 2011, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

apple123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post EEA Family parmit( can i travell alone )

Dear all ,

Can any one help me out please.

I am india and my wife is a french, travelled to UK with family permit visa. says that i should to travell with accompany with my wife .

Now we r living in UK , We want to travell back to paris for a week in different dates , is it possible or she want to go early then me and i want to meet after three day . can i travell alone ? immegration will alow me ?

Thank you
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Family parmit( can i travell alone )

I am sure someone will be a long with specific info, but my wife is on a Settlement Visa here in the UK and we arrived separately from Oz. However it did stipulate that I had to be in the country before her or arrive at the same time. She could not arrive ahead of me. However after that initial entry she is free to come and go as she pleases and has left the UK twice on her own since her initial arrival.

Your situation is a bit different as your wife is French not British so I'm not sure what the rules are regarding that.