EEA APPLICATION

Old Aug 26th 2013, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

murphylee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA APPLICATION

I am a non EU citizen married to an EU citizen back in january and both of us living in the uk,my current tier 4 visa would be expired by sept 15 and i have made my application for the 5years eu family permit visa since july 1 almost 8weeks ago but i have not heard from the home office not even the first letter to confirm that they have my application ,dont know what to do,

should i call them?(people say they would tell me to wait 6months before calling)
should i carry on waiting?

Whats the point of waiting when i dont even know if they have my application?someone help with some advice.

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 26th 2013, 11:15 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA APPLICATION

I would call them saying you have an application in, that its been 8-weeks & that your current visa expires Sept 15.

Ask them to provide an up status & what should you do about the about to expire visa.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 9:10 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

I think you will find that this is not long for Residence card. If you google you will see upto 6 months is fairly common

Last edited by pennylessinindia; Aug 27th 2013 at 9:26 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pennylessinindia
I think you will find that this is not long for Residence card. If you google you will see upto 6 months is fairly common
Thanks for the response,but i dont understand your message.Thanks
Old Aug 28th 2013, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by not2old
I would call them saying you have an application in, that its been 8-weeks & that your current visa expires Sept 15.

Ask them to provide an up status & what should you do about the about to expire visa.

I submmitted my application via my solicitor and i dont know what if the solicitor didnt make the submission and claiming to have?so i decided to confirm from them

Thanks if there is any way out pls advice