Documents and timing for Citizenship!

Old Mar 4th 2021, 7:04 am
Just Joined

Aladin888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents and timing for Citizenship!

Hello, hope you're all ok, actually I've a short question .. I've got my ILR last year January 2020 ... I'm asking when I can apply for the passport n which documents I need ... thank you in advance for the help πŸ™‚
Old Mar 4th 2021, 8:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents and timing for Citizenship!

Glad you got your ILR in the end, hope it went smoothly.

The forum pros will be along to help later I'm sure, but until then this may help get you started - https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship...eave-to-remain

HTH.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Glad you got your ILR in the end, hope it went smoothly.

The forum pros will be along to help later I'm sure, but until then this may help get you started - https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship...eave-to-remain

HTH.
thank you so much for the help all this periodπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— .. and yeah finally I got my ILR last year it wasn't so difficult lol πŸ˜€... and I'm looking forward to apply for the Citizenship..

Thank you again
kind regards
Old Mar 4th 2021, 8:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aladin888
thank you so much for the help all this periodπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— .. and yeah finally I got my ILR last year it wasn't so difficult lol πŸ˜€... and I'm looking forward to apply for the Citizenship..

Thank you again
kind regards
I'm pretty sure I did absolutely nothing, but I'm sure the others that did help will appreciate your words.

Make sure you don't spend too much time out of the UK and lose your ILR status btw.

Best of luck.
Old Mar 4th 2021, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm pretty sure I did absolutely nothing, but I'm sure the others that did help will appreciate your words.

Make sure you don't spend too much time out of the UK and lose your ILR status btw.

Best of luck.
Thank you, Sure I'll πŸ˜‰... it's enough the time I spent out of the uk ... now it's my turn to live my life 😊