Documents for subsisting relationship

Old Oct 26th 2017, 7:29 am
Just Joined

ganesh46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents for subsisting relationship

Hi,

I have been following BritishExpats for a while now and this is my first post. Really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

We have applied for spouse visa on 3rd of Oct and fingers crossed now.

Can someone plz validate the documents submitted for subsisting relationship and help with the questions (highlighted in bold) against some of the documents submitted? Thank you.

To give some context, ours' is an arranged marriage. Relationship started on 5th of May and we got married on 27th Sep. We have met in May and July before marriage and in Sep/Oct for marriage and have been constantly in touch through various channels.

Following documents have been submitted:
1. Marriage Registration Certificate
2. 3 Marriage Photos and Invitation
3. Flight tickets showing that we have met before marriage and for marriage. Will flight tickets suffice or do we need to submit boarding passes?
4. Email communication starting from end of July to end of Sep (till marriage)
5. Sample whatapp call log starting from second week of May till end of Sep (till marriage)
6. Rebtel call log started from end of June to mid Sep. We talk like 5/6 times a day and this call log was stretching to 30+ pages. Do you suggest to submit rebtel callogs to show that we have been in touch from start of May to end of June or do you think whatsapp call logs should suffice?
7. Original Decree Absolute copies - Mine from the UK and Spouse's from India. In the decree absolute copy of spouse, only initial was mentioned for her last name. For e.g. John Smith was mentioned as John S. Do you see this as an issue?

And finally, if at all I need to send any additional documentation, which email id I need to use?

Thanks a lot for you time!
Old Oct 31st 2017, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Pkbxi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Documents for subsisting relationship

Originally Posted by ganesh46
Hi,

I have been following BritishExpats for a while now and this is my first post. Really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

We have applied for spouse visa on 3rd of Oct and fingers crossed now.

Can someone plz validate the documents submitted for subsisting relationship and help with the questions (highlighted in bold) against some of the documents submitted? Thank you.

To give some context, ours' is an arranged marriage. Relationship started on 5th of May and we got married on 27th Sep. We have met in May and July before marriage and in Sep/Oct for marriage and have been constantly in touch through various channels.

Following documents have been submitted:
1. Marriage Registration Certificate
2. 3 Marriage Photos and Invitation
3. Flight tickets showing that we have met before marriage and for marriage. Will flight tickets suffice or do we need to submit boarding passes?
4. Email communication starting from end of July to end of Sep (till marriage)
5. Sample whatapp call log starting from second week of May till end of Sep (till marriage)
6. Rebtel call log started from end of June to mid Sep. We talk like 5/6 times a day and this call log was stretching to 30+ pages. Do you suggest to submit rebtel callogs to show that we have been in touch from start of May to end of June or do you think whatsapp call logs should suffice?
7. Original Decree Absolute copies - Mine from the UK and Spouse's from India. In the decree absolute copy of spouse, only initial was mentioned for her last name. For e.g. John Smith was mentioned as John S. Do you see this as an issue?

And finally, if at all I need to send any additional documentation, which email id I need to use?

Thanks a lot for you time!
Everything seems fine there.

Submit all your call logs and whatsapp logs too!

I suggest printscreening all your whatsapp logs and emailing them to yourself.

Once you done that then put them on microsoft word. You can fit 4 screenshots on 1 page to save paper but ensure you have the dates on the screenshots.

I doubt ECO will read ALL of your messages but they certainly will want to see some dates on there
Old Oct 31st 2017, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pkbxi
Everything seems fine there.

Submit all your call logs and whatsapp logs too!

I suggest printscreening all your whatsapp logs and emailing them to yourself.

Once you done that then put them on microsoft word. You can fit 4 screenshots on 1 page to save paper but ensure you have the dates on the screenshots.

I doubt ECO will read ALL of your messages but they certainly will want to see some dates on there
Many thanks for your reply. I have already submitted my application, is there a way to send these to UKVI?

One more question, for english language requirement, I have submitted comparability and english language assessment using blue route. Now I got to know that this has to be done using red route. Can this lead to rejection?

What options do i have? I am planning to send the red documents but not sure whether it will be considered.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ganesh46
Many thanks for your reply. I have already submitted my application, is there a way to send these to UKVI?.
Nope, if they request further documents/documentation from you then you will be able to provide this. Other than that i don't think there is much you can do.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Nope, if they request further documents/documentation from you then you will be able to provide this. Other than that i don't think there is much you can do.
Thank you very much for your response.

Any idea whether UKVI accepts documents via UK Naric blue route or would I be facing refusal because of this?