Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Documents to show ability to work and intend to seek employment

Documents to show ability to work and intend to seek employment

Old Jun 15th 2022, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Cockneykiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents to show ability to work and intend to seek employment

One of the documents we are required to submit in ILR application is to "show that you are able to work and intend to take or seek employment in the UK". What documents would be accepted? We have to tick the box that we can supply these documents, we can't continue with the application unless we do. I didn't think these would be needed anyway as we are submitting 5 years worth of P60's and the last 6 months payslips. She still still employed with the same company. I can understand if she was unemployed. Very confusing...
Old Sep 14th 2022, 11:52 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents to show ability to work and intend to seek employment

Presumably this is for ILR after five years on a UK Ancestry visa? If so just include a letter from the applicant’s employer confirming their ongoing employment.