Documents

Old Jun 14th 2016, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Smile Documents

Hello back again..

anyway I will be putting my application in again I actually met all requirements previously, except the 18,600 we did not have enough paper trail and wife did not earn enough, as we go forward everything seems to be right she has surpassed the 18,600 after taxes 19,800, I understand I need to give them all documents just like before. Will they go through all the documents or just the financial since I met the rest of it

cheers
Eddy
Old Jun 14th 2016, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents

They will look at all documents not just the financials.
Old Jun 16th 2016, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Also Sandiegogirl, on my appendix 2 form as means of communication I/we both used messenger, email and Tango since meeting 2014 March we use messenger a lot now with video streaming should I still add the tango communication with it we, I want to make sure they have everything like before..i met all those requirements..
Old Jun 16th 2016, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Include all documents you think will show you have a loving, stable relationship.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Include all documents you think will show you have a loving, stable relationship.

Thank you