Do i need property inspection report

Old Sep 21st 2019, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do i need property inspection report

My wife own her house and living with her parents, brother and sister,is the property inspection report necessary in this case for spouse visa application? thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Do i need property inspection report

Waiting for an expert opinion.
one more question about accommodation evidence. My wife owns a house but council tax bill comes on her father's name and he's on benifit. If we submit a title deed and council tax on her father's name would it be a problem?
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 10:51 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If your wife owns the house she lives in, why is her father’s name on the council tax bill and not hers?
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If your wife owns the house she lives in, why is her father’s name on the council tax bill and not hers?
Thanks britlnParis i was waiting for your answer
My wife and her parents was living there from 20 years and the house was in the name of my wife's uncle he wasn't living there now one month ago her uncle transferred this house in to her name and the council tax was on her father's name before from 20 years. So what you suggest
Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

My wife own her house and living with her parents, brother and sister,is the property inspection report necessary in this case for spouse visa application?
Old Oct 14th 2019, 10:59 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely add your wife’s name to the Council Tax bills.

How many bedrooms does the house have?
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I would definitely add your wife’s name to the Council Tax bills.

How many bedrooms does the house have?
House has 4 bedrooms and one sitting room and one lobby
Yes we requested council to change the bill on her name

Last edited by Mfamily; Oct 15th 2019 at 12:27 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by Mfamily
House has 4 bedrooms and one sitting room and one lobby
Yes we requested council to change the bill on her name
I wouldn’t bother with a property inspection report however you may wish to include photos of each bedroom to show there is sufficient space for you all to live there.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

JC1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question about this too, the part I'm not really clear on for the application....

Me and partner will be staying with my parents in their 2 bedroom +2 living room bungalow. I've explained in a cover letter we will be renting out once my partner has joint me.

Will the following be sufficient for us to meet this requirement:

-Letter signed from mum and dad explaining layout of house/ happy to accept my partner living with us
-Title deeds from land registry
-Old report detailing no of rooms etc from when they bought the bungalow 2 years or so ago.

I will if I have too but feel like these inspection reports are marketing towards peoples anxiety as they know you will pay an extra 100 quid on top of all the other costs to get the visa when its maybe not even needed.... robbery to be honest.

Please provide opinion.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by JC1989
I have a question about this too, the part I'm not really clear on for the application....

Me and partner will be staying with my parents in their 2 bedroom +2 living room bungalow. I've explained in a cover letter we will be renting out once my partner has joint me.

Will the following be sufficient for us to meet this requirement:

-Letter signed from mum and dad explaining layout of house/ happy to accept my partner living with us
-Title deeds from land registry
-Old report detailing no of rooms etc from when they bought the bungalow 2 years or so ago.

I will if I have too but feel like these inspection reports are marketing towards peoples anxiety as they know you will pay an extra 100 quid on top of all the other costs to get the visa when its maybe not even needed.... robbery to be honest.

Please provide opinion.
That would be sufficient. I’d also include copies of your parents’ passports.
Old Oct 20th 2019, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

JC1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great - thanks for you reply. Really appreciated.