Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

@Burhan
Have you received your passport?
Old Jan 21st 2016, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Adeel1412000 is an unknown quantity at this point

@Burhan

Your comment made me happy but still until I get the news for collection there is nothing certain.

Can you please tell how long does it take from sending the fresh photos to passport printing if all other steps like dna etc. are bypassed?
Old Jan 21st 2016, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Eshaaa is an unknown quantity at this point

got an email stating that we are ready to issue passport. Please provide two photos certified from countersign guy to avoid any travelling problems because baby pictures are over 6 months old.
So sent them today...
When should i be expecting the passport? Anyone?
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Burhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adeel1412000
@Burhan

Your comment made me happy but still until I get the news for collection there is nothing certain.

Can you please tell how long does it take from sending the fresh photos to passport printing if all other steps like dna etc. are bypassed?
It takes more than one month
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Burhan is an unknown quantity at this point

@Burhan
Have you received your passport?
No still not i recieved my spouse visa on 20 jan they told me within 4 5 days it will b with you. So waiting for their contact.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

TM Q is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone give me an email address or any contact number for BHC Islamabad who deals with DNA testing as I booked an appointment for myself on 27th January and my son's appointment testing date yet to be received. I contacted the DNA testing company and passport office London but they said that the date will be assigned by BHC Islamabad and they already requested them to provide one, it's almost 20 days since I booked it but no luck as yet
Old Jan 23rd 2016, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

@Eshaaa

We are in the same boat. I also got an email asking for fresh photos not more than a month old signed by the same countersignatory who signed the application form which I am arranging now. My email doesn't state that we are ready to issue the passport. hope they don't take long after they receive photos. Eshaaa, did you have your dna test done?

Last edited by Adeel1412000; Jan 23rd 2016 at 5:43 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2016, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

I emailed my mp who contacted HMPO to my amazement. They replied the mp that they will sort it out soon. So they emailed me after a week they are ready to issue the passport so send fresh photos
Old Jan 23rd 2016, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

And no dna
Old Jan 24th 2016, 12:09 am
Just Joined

Jacejaz is an unknown quantity at this point

@Eshaaa

We are in the same boat. I also got an email asking for fresh photos not more than a month old signed by the same countersignatory who signed the application form which I am arranging now. My email doesn't state that we are ready to issue the passport. hope they don't take long after they receive photos. Eshaaa, did you have your dna test done?
Hello...when you sent dem ur doc's and ur declaration form have u gve dem a passport photo?
Old Jan 24th 2016, 1:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jacejaz
Hello...when you sent dem ur doc's and ur declaration form have u gve dem a passport photo?
I applied in the first week of July 2015. Yes, the photos I provided earlier were more than 6 months ago so they need fresh photos now.
Old Jan 24th 2016, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Jacejaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied in the first week of July 2015. Yes, the photos I provided earlier were more than 6 months ago so they need fresh photos now.
Wer u from? Wow dats long time process huh
Old Jan 24th 2016, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jacejaz
Wer u from? Wow dats long time process huh
Applications from pakistan take good 8 to 14 months. They do lots of verification checks before issuing passport to anyone. My experience is if you are british, don't have your baby born anywhere expect in the UK.
Old Jan 24th 2016, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Applications from pakistan take good 8 to 14 months. They do lots of verification checks before issuing passport to anyone. My experience is if you are british, don't have your baby born anywhere expect in the UK.

A more accurate piece of advice would be: if you are a British citizen but choose to have your kid in a high risk country, then be prepared to wait a very long time for their passport.
Old Jan 24th 2016, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
A more accurate piece of advice would be: if you are a British citizen but choose to have your kid in a high risk country, then be prepared to wait a very long time for their passport.
Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.