Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old May 26th 2014, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

johno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant futurejohno5175 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Originally Posted by Muheza
Have to attend at the british embassy here.
If China then that is the SOP.... As of late April and early May all applications have to be done via a first interview.
Old May 27th 2014, 8:43 am
Just Joined

smithc is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Has anyone got any response from the Liverpool office ?

My payment was taken on 31st March.

No news yet.

Emailed the MP - No Result
Emailed Thersea May - No Result
Tweeted the Prime Minister - No Result
Emailed the ukpa email address - 100 times - No Result

Still waiting - 10the week in progress
Old May 27th 2014, 8:49 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smithc
Has anyone got any response from the Liverpool office ?

My payment was taken on 31st March.

No news yet.

Emailed the MP - No Result
Emailed Thersea May - No Result
Tweeted the Prime Minister - No Result
Emailed the ukpa email address - 100 times - No Result

Still waiting - 10the week in progress

My payment was taken April 3rd Applicaion sent off 28th march? to Liverpool

I've heard nothing..

I did email the liverpool passport office... they reply back asking for a fking ref number... i told them and emailed them over 60 times... NO REPLY AT ALL...

why the hell would you email Thersea May? and tweet david cameron? they simply couldn't give a shit about your sons/daughter passport...

No reply FROM mp AT ALL? Disgusting that is... i'm at 8 weeks now.. so not far behind you!

You and me are close in the 'timeline' keep me posted and i'll keep you posted.
Old May 27th 2014, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vexcore
My payment was taken April 3rd Applicaion sent off 28th march? to Liverpool

I've heard nothing..

I did email the liverpool passport office... they reply back asking for a fking ref number... i told them and emailed them over 60 times... NO REPLY AT ALL...

why the hell would you email Thersea May? and tweet david cameron? they simply couldn't give a shit about your sons/daughter passport...

No reply FROM mp AT ALL? Disgusting that is... i'm at 8 weeks now.. so not far behind you!

You and me are close in the 'timeline' keep me posted and i'll keep you posted.
I have been emailing and tweeting people as I go back home everyday to just an empty house. I should be with my kids and wife rather than sit alone because of some incomptent people in the Liverpool office.

Good to know that you and I have the same time for the card payment.

I am fedup.

If only this was America, I would be taking them to court for all the issues this has caused to me and my family.

so much for calling themselves as GREAT BRITIAN!

Even in a third world country it doesn't take so long for genuine applicants to receive their passports!

God save this country!
Old May 27th 2014, 9:17 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

I have been emailing and tweeting people as I go back home everyday to just an empty house. I should be with my kids and wife rather than sit alone because of some incomptent people in the Liverpool office.

Good to know that you and I have the same time for the card payment.

I am fedup.

If only this was America, I would be taking them to court for all the issues this has caused to me and my family.

so much for calling themselves as GREAT BRITIAN!

Even in a third world country it doesn't take so long for genuine applicants to receive their passports!

God save this country!

Check this out....

Friend of mine (IN CHINA) - Chinese citizen.... Applied for his FIRST PASSPORT

Got it in 5 days lol

Me? applied for my sons first passport (8 weeks and still waiting... trolllll....)

Great Britain.... more like 'Slow Britain'
Old May 27th 2014, 9:21 am
Just Joined

My Nephew got his passport in 3 days in India!
They probably have to learn a lot of good things from other countries!
Old May 27th 2014, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

ukpa have emailed me apologizing for the delay. They are telling me now that without the application reference number they can find anything.

The said they are going to raise a complaint - ROFL

Complaint to whom.. They are all part of this whole scam!

I raised a complaint 2 months back and no soul has got back to me

It is much quicker to buy british passports outside in the market (like they showed on BBC) than getting it from these guys by going down the legal route.

Unfortunately, I am not prepared to pay illegally!
Old May 27th 2014, 12:31 pm
Looking Around~

ukpa have emailed me apologizing for the delay. They are telling me now that without the application reference number they can find anything.

The said they are going to raise a complaint - ROFL

Complaint to whom.. They are all part of this whole scam!

I raised a complaint 2 months back and no soul has got back to me

It is much quicker to buy british passports outside in the market (like they showed on BBC) than getting it from these guys by going down the legal route.

Unfortunately, I am not prepared to pay illegally!

It amazes me.... with today's 'technology' they cant even trace an application even WITHOUT A REF NUMBER...

Pair of idiots!

place is a total joke.
Old May 27th 2014, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

It amazes me.... with today's 'technology' they cant even trace an application even WITHOUT A REF NUMBER...

Pair of idiots!

place is a total joke.
I agree. Have any of you considered sending your experience to the Daily Mail?
Old May 27th 2014, 12:42 pm
Looking Around~

Originally Posted by windsong
I agree. Have any of you considered sending your experience to the Daily Mail?
Tempted.... but don't want the 'world' to see what i look like my name and where i live

etc lol.... but i know the 'DM' Will love a story like this.....
Old May 27th 2014, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Tempted.... but don't want the 'world' to see what i look like my name and where i live

etc lol.... but i know the 'DM' Will love a story like this.....
I understand. That's what is needed, though - many stories sent to the Daily Mail! Some bad publicity might change things.
Old May 27th 2014, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

If I send my story people will have real entertainment. Especailly when I put the details of my emails sent to them.

They must be getting so many complaints in a day that they now don't even bother replying.

I've been sending them emails copying MPs.

My MP is now fedup with me and sent an email stating that he would get back to me if he hears from the Liverpool office.

I am sure my son as already become so famous. His name has reached the Prime Minister/T.May/MP and next week the Queen.

Jokes apart - This is the worst ever experience in life.
Old May 28th 2014, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Razakhtar is an unknown quantity at this point

If I send my story people will have real entertainment. Especailly when I put the details of my emails sent to them.

They must be getting so many complaints in a day that they now don't even bother replying.

I've been sending them emails copying MPs.

My MP is now fedup with me and sent an email stating that he would get back to me if he hears from the Liverpool office.

I am sure my son as already become so famous. His name has reached the Prime Minister/T.May/MP and next week the Queen.

Jokes apart - This is the worst ever experience in life.

I am in exactly the same situation as you only difference is that my application was received a week before yours.

Update:
Emailed my MP twice no response
Tried to email passport office no response
Trying to ring advice line to try and get a call back...can't even get through!

I am at 10 weeks tomorrow.

Don't know what else I can do.
Old May 28th 2014, 9:14 am
Looking Around~

Originally Posted by Razakhtar
I am in exactly the same situation as you only difference is that my application was received a week before yours.

Update:
Emailed my MP twice no response
Tried to email passport office no response
Trying to ring advice line to try and get a call back...can't even get through!

I am at 10 weeks tomorrow.

Don't know what else I can do.
Get your 'FAMILY' in uk to call on your behalf... they pick up the line quicker... also my mother has got an 'interview' with them about my application.. lol good sign.. FIND OUT WTF IS GOING ON.
Old May 28th 2014, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Razakhtar is an unknown quantity at this point

Get your 'FAMILY' in uk to call on your behalf... they pick up the line quicker... also my mother has got an 'interview' with them about my application.. lol good sign.. FIND OUT WTF IS GOING ON.
Already did that but they said as my mother didn't make the application for security reasons they could progress further.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.