Forum Regular

nagamurali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

ok..then we cont pay fee at VFS or online
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

mummykochi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont think so..i had tp print payment page and add credit/dwbit card dtils and they will send it with the application.
Old Oct 5th 2016, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

on application form section 4 bit confusiing me mother or parent 1 ..father or parent 2 there is any logic , what to fill on first line should i fill with mother name or or parent1 father name ..can u explain me

Thankyou
Old Oct 5th 2016, 6:10 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nagamurali
on application form section 4 bit confusiing me mother or parent 1 ..father or parent 2 there is any logic , what to fill on first line should i fill with mother name or or parent1 father name ..can u explain me

Thankyou
It used to be just 'Mother' and 'Father' but given the growing number of same-sex parents you now have the additional option should you require it.
Old Oct 5th 2016, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

ohok ..then i should fill in first mother and second father details...
Old Oct 6th 2016, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Yes first mother
Old Oct 8th 2016, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Zhaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied for my two children passports from uk in March, was refused becoz we submitted it online so had to make a application by post. Am a British born so are my parents submitted all the documents they asked for still they said we have no prof they children being mine. So they told me to do a DNA test which I have and proven I am the mother off my children. It's been over 7 months I have applied DNA test been 5 weeks still haven't herd anything. I even got the mp involved but it seems she can't help also anyone no how long more can it take
Old Oct 11th 2016, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Anyone know approximately how long the overseas checks take??
I didnt mind with my first sons passport but his one we are waiting for to travel...
First sons application took 10 week in total. Been about that long this time but i could only send my husbands passport 3 weeks ago so it has been delayed.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

Does anyone no after a DNA test how much more do u have to wait? It's been almost 6 weeks
Old Oct 12th 2016, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

How long does it take applying from Pakistan? It's already been 7 months
Old Oct 13th 2016, 5:00 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zhaman
7 Months

Email them up, @ 7 Months.. you should of already got the passport or at least they sent it out.

Mine was around 6 months (i was based in china though)
Old Oct 13th 2016, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vexcore
7 Months

Email them up, @ 7 Months.. you should of already got the passport or at least they sent it out.

Mine was around 6 months (i was based in china though)
I have called,emailed,text and sent letter but all they can say is still checks are being done. After DNA test what more checks are being done? I called them today also and the women said to me 6 months is just the minimum we tell people it can take even more then that. Even the MP is not helping, I am British born so are my parents, then why are they taking so long I don't no what to do no more 7 months is really a long wait. I just miss my children so badly😔
Old Oct 13th 2016, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

....... then why are they taking so long I don't no what to do no more 7 months is really a long wait. I just miss my children so badly😔

...... because you had to take a DNA test to prove you were the children's mother? This is obviously not a simple case of just applying for the children's passports. You are in the UK they are in Pakistan .........
Old Oct 13th 2016, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

haydock67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow 7 months is a long time, but some people apparently have waited over a year, unbelievable! I applied for my daughter's British passport by post here in the UK on 27th June. I am British and my daughter and wife live in Sierra Leone. I was also asked to take a DNA test my wife and daughter did theirs on Oct 5th in Sierra Leone and mine is scheduled here in the UK on 27th October.. I really hope that there are no further delays after the DNA tests, as surely that is the deciding factor, so don't really understand why there would be more delays.
I have already been called in and interviewed back in August, so am hoping this is the final hurdle. The passport application form clearly states that it takes around 12 weeks, so they are definitely not running on schedule!!
Good luck and I really hope you hear something soon

Old Oct 13th 2016, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by haydock67
Wow 7 months is a long time, but some people apparently have waited over a year, unbelievable! I applied for my daughter's British passport by post here in the UK on 27th June. I am British and my daughter and wife live in Sierra Leone. I was also asked to take a DNA test my wife and daughter did theirs on Oct 5th in Sierra Leone and mine is scheduled here in the UK on 27th October.. I really hope that there are no further delays after the DNA tests, as surely that is the deciding factor, so don't really understand why there would be more delays.
I have already been called in and interviewed back in August, so am hoping this is the final hurdle. The passport application form clearly states that it takes around 12 weeks, so they are definitely not running on schedule!!
Good luck and I really hope you hear something soon
It's been more then 5 weeks since Iv done a DNA test, they did say they going to reply in 4 weeks but they haven't. Don't no how much more they going to keep me waiting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.