Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Jul 5th 2015, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

mohsan786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Originally Posted by raihk2015
Hello Mohsan
Congratulation on receiving your passport. Friend can you please share the time when you applied and received the British passport? Have been waiting for mine eagerly. Life is all about getting positivity and sharing positivity. Thanks in advance.
Applied: 9 October 3104
Additional docs sub:12 December 2014
Called for interview: 29 March 2015
Passport printed: 03 June 2015
Passport received: 23 June 2015
Old Jul 5th 2015, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

revrex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohsan786
Hi Mohsan,

Many congratulations on receiving passport.

I would like to know what questions they asked you in an interview.

thanks
Old Jul 5th 2015, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by revrex
Hi Mohsan,

Many congratulations on receiving passport.

I would like to know what questions they asked you in an interview.

thanks
Questions as follows
1. When did you get married?
2. Wife's full name & D.O.B?
3. Childs name?
4. Countersignatory name/occupation?
5. How long you known him/her?
6. When are you going to apply for wife?
7. How did you get to Interview?
8. How many miles is it?
9. How will you go back?
10. Recent photos of your child may I see?
11. When was Last contact made?
12. How old is you son?
13. How old is your wife?
14. What is your son s full name?
15. When did you see him last?
And so on included what I could remember.... Best of luck!!'
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Faree is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone,

Revrex, what mohsan said about interview questions is the same what was our experience.

Mohsan, I noticed your passport was printed on 3 and u got it 20 days later...why such a long wait...any idea? Did u get a tracking number or anything with which u cud see where is the passport currently is...
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Faree
Thanks everyone,

Revrex, what mohsan said about interview questions is the same what was our experience.

Mohsan, I noticed your passport was printed on 3 and u got it 20 days later...why such a long wait...any idea? Did u get a tracking number or anything with which u cud see where is the passport currently is...
Hi
I think it was printed in the UK on the 3rd but they kept it in Pakistan for longer just to mess us around but at last I received it so better late then never, and got no tracking number just got a phone call passport is here
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Thanks everyone,

Hi
I think it was printed in the UK on the 3rd but they kept it in Pakistan for longer just to mess us around but at last I received it so better late then never, and got no tracking number just got a phone call passport is here .

Now time for visa application hopefully not long wait now.
I have a question I am on a contract from the 1st March which the pay is well over 18,600 but it's been only 4 months since I've been on contract do I have to wait another 2 before I apply , but I have been with the company since February 2014 any suggestions anybody???
Old Jul 6th 2015, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Hello mohsan

Sorry for this...but can u tell me which city in Pakistan u applied from and picked up ur passport....

Thanks in advance...
Old Jul 6th 2015, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Hello mohsan

Sorry for this...but can u tell me which city in Pakistan u applied from and picked up ur passport....

Thanks in advance...
Mirpur Azad Kashmir
Old Jul 9th 2015, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

revrex is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone can share his/her experience related to situation I have been going through now.

I am British National and applied for my son First time British passport from Pakistan. Along with that I also sent two of my daughter’s passport renewal applications as the passports were expired previously. We have been told that they cannot process my daughter’s passport applications until they take interview with all family members (Father, Mother and children). I don’t understand why the other applicants need to be interviewed as they have simply requested to renew their passports?

Since the interview has been scheduled in different city and due to the travelling with family will cost me more than my expected budget therefore, I was wondering if someone can advise me any other suggestion. Currently they are not taking any interviews in the city where I am residing now.

Thanks
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

raihk2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone,

Hello Faree.
It's nice to know you received your passport after all this long wait. I am really delighted to know that my friend. Enjoy your life. Sky is not the limit. Have a happy life ahead.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

raihk2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohsan786
Hello Mohsan
Thank you for the reply my friend. I am delighted by the news that you received your passport. Sky is not the limit. The world is yours now. Enjoy your life and keep writing posts on this site.
Old Jul 15th 2015, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to let folks know I applied for babys first passport from the US and it took less than 2 weeks.
Old Jul 16th 2015, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Hello everyone...

Finally got passport in hand today. It took exactly 9 months. Phew...

Applied: 15 October 2014, Pakistan
Additional docs sub:5 December 2014
Called for interview: 17 March 2015
Called for second interview: 6 June 2015
Passport printed: 3 July 2015
Passport received: 16 July 2015

Good luck everyone...
Old Jul 16th 2015, 6:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gillymonkey
Just wanted to let folks know I applied for babys first passport from the US and it took less than 2 weeks.
Hello

I remember reading about u earlier on the forum....and remember u mentioning about baby...so delayed congrats on the baby and latest congrats on quick come back of the passport.

If u don't mind telling, where did u applied from for the first baby passport and how long did that take. Did u get interviewed this time around.

I am planning for a renewal for my other sons passports and I am having minor heart attacks thinking how long wud those take....
Old Jul 17th 2015, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I remember reading about u earlier on the forum....and remember u mentioning about baby...so delayed congrats on the baby and latest congrats on quick come back of the passport.

If u don't mind telling, where did u applied from for the first baby passport and how long did that take. Did u get interviewed this time around.

I am planning for a renewal for my other sons passports and I am having minor heart attacks thinking how long wud those take....
We applied to the Durham office from the USA, I think the US is a low risk country hence the speed. We didn't need any interviews and our countersignature was not contacted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.