Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Old Nov 6th 2014, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

green121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Delays in first passport for child born overseas

Originally Posted by saman
yes i went interview today in Durham office, the guy he told me he well sending this interview to Amman Embassy , and we let you know in 2weeks time.
you are in Iraq , what Amman has to do with that , they told me the same 9 weeks ago , i went to this interview and he said it is all OK and he will send it to Amman...i said i applied from Egypt he said yes but still has to go to Amman.
Old Nov 6th 2014, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

saman is an unknown quantity at this point

hello , name , d.o.b , place of berth , address , who is signed photo , and some question about me and my wife and children .
Old Nov 6th 2014, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

saman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by green121
you are in Iraq , what Amman has to do with that , they told me the same 9 weeks ago , i went to this interview and he said it is all OK and he will send it to Amman...i said i applied from Egypt he said yes but still has to go to Amman.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

elizdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been 26weeks already and still no progress, my husband now is planning to cancel the application and just apply our daughter for dependant visa to back in the uk
anyone have any idea on how long it will takes to return all the documents?
Old Nov 12th 2014, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elizdave
Its been 26weeks already and still no progress, my husband now is planning to cancel the application and just apply our daughter for dependant visa to back in the uk
Don't do that....your husband can get ETD for your daughter which allows her to travel to uk without effecting her current passport application.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 7:40 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by green121
Don't do that....your husband can get ETD for your daughter which allows her to travel to uk without effecting her current passport application.
As a British citizen your daughter will be ineligible for a UK visa and it's likely to be refused. As frustrating as it is I would stay the course in terms of her passport application. Have you contacted your MP in the UK and asked them for help? You'll often be surprised how quickly the civil service moves when they receive a Parliamentary complaint letter.
Old Nov 18th 2014, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

It's getting very quiet here.....any one still waiting for passport??????
Old Nov 18th 2014, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Muheza is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes.. am still waiting!! Good 9 months now!!!
Applied in feb.
Applicant verification done with the Countersignatory in may
Was asked to attend an interview in June.
Since then (june - november) receiving a standard reply to my emails " the application has now been referred to overseas collegues."
Its almost end of November. . No luck yet!!
Old Nov 18th 2014, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
As a British citizen your daughter will be ineligible for a UK visa and it's likely to be refused. As frustrating as it is I would stay the course in terms of her passport application. Have you contacted your MP in the UK and asked them for help? You'll often be surprised how quickly the civil service moves when they receive a Parliamentary complaint letter.

Can she get a ETD? But what im thinking is my daugther is half filipino half british..what are the requirments for ETD? Thanks
Old Nov 18th 2014, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Muheza
Yes.. am still waiting!! Good 9 months now!!!
Applied in feb.
Applicant verification done with the Countersignatory in may
Was asked to attend an interview in June.
Since then (june - november) receiving a standard reply to my emails " the application has now been referred to overseas collegues."
Its almost end of November. . No luck yet!!
Oh no, did they ask u to send additional documents?
Old Nov 18th 2014, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Muheza is an unknown quantity at this point

No Elizdave.. I had made sure I sent all the necessary and ORIGINAL docs. I sent my passport too.. ive been stranded with my child for the past 9 months!!
Old Nov 18th 2014, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

No Elizdave.. I had made sure I sent all the necessary and ORIGINAL docs. I sent my passport too.. ive been stranded with my child for the past 9 months!!
Omg, i cant imagine my self waiting for that long, i recieved an email asking if i want my my travel docs back once we got our philippine passport back i will going to apply for spouse visa and we will try to apply for dependant visa for our daugther or if she can get a ETD but im not sure if my daugther can...it so frustrating...i hope we can get a good news soon
good luck for all of us...
Old Nov 18th 2014, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

not just you , i am waiting for last 8 months , i did attend interview 10 weeks ago...i applied from Egypt....you applied from Kenya , :
Old Nov 18th 2014, 9:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Can she get a ETD? But what im thinking is my daugther is half filipino half british..what are the requirments for ETD? Thanks
Not as a first time applicant, no. An ETD is designed as a replacement for a previously issued passport. Exceptions were being made during the summer backlog but that has ceased now.
Old Nov 18th 2014, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Not as a first time applicant, no. An ETD is designed as a replacement for a previously issued passport. Exceptions were being made during the summer backlog but that has ceased now.
Do you have any idea what security checks they make which take that long???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.