Decision made but no passport

Old Jun 30th 2022, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Aasia75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Decision made but no passport

Hi group members I’m in desperate need of help,my bio date was 21st dec and after numerous paid emails and calls I finally got a reply saying my decision been made from 31st May..I have waited 10 days 20 days but still nothing,called them again and all I get is same answer a decision been made..they have escalated it twice and I still get same reply a decision been made and wait until 10 days..I feel so helpless and don’t know what to do..I have done everything in my power ..I also sent my partner to the bio office where he gave his passport but they said your passport isn’t here and you wait..bas this happened to anyone eles and if so what did you do ..before anyone says get in touch with MP I have done that but still no help …I would appreciate any help and advice
thank you
Old Jun 30th 2022, 9:56 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision made but no passport

We’ve been seeing long delays in passports being returned in certain countries. If you’re in India then four weeks is not out of the ordinary. Nothing to do but be patient.
Old Jul 1st 2022, 1:59 am
Just Joined

it’s Pakistan Islamabad.i just don’t get what’s keeping them,I mean once a decision made then just give your passport back either a refusal or visa
Old Jul 1st 2022, 8:07 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The passport would’ve been sent weeks ago; it’s just taking a long time to get there.
Old Jul 4th 2022, 7:35 am
Just Joined

AFox17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aasia75
it’s Pakistan Islamabad.i just don’t get what’s keeping them,I mean once a decision made then just give your passport back either a refusal or visa
Did you have an option to keep your passport with you in case of other travelling abroad? As they wouldn't need to send it there and back, you would just have to come up to collect the vignette. It take one day.
Old Jul 4th 2022, 8:03 am
Just Joined

I didn’t know at the time that we had a choice ..because now I’m thinking I wish I did that 😔