Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Currently in Jamaica and waiting for my visa after winning an appeal to join my husba

Currently in Jamaica and waiting for my visa after winning an appeal to join my husba

Old Nov 29th 2017, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Talia wa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Currently in Jamaica and waiting for my visa after winning an appeal to join my husba

So I have won my appeal paid for the ISH charges , dropped my passport off to he jamiacan high commission more than a month now .

Does anyone know how long it takes for the embassy to contact me ?
Old Nov 29th 2017, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Godschild is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Currently in Jamaica and waiting for my visa after winning an appeal to join my h

Hi There,
I don't really know the answer to your question.

But I am also in Jamaica waiting for my spouse I made my application in July, I got a not straightforward email I'm the 57th day to this date I haven't heard from the HO.

May I asked when did you apply and what's the reasons for refusal?

Looking forward to your reply
Old Nov 29th 2017, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Currently in Jamaica and waiting for my visa after winning an appeal to join my h

Hi there ,

I first did my application in Sept 2015 they refused saying they don’t think it was a genuine wedding . Had the right to appeal and we won it after waiting months for a court date it only took place April of this year .
Old Nov 29th 2017, 7:50 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

https://visa-processingtimes.homeoff...sas/settlement
Old Nov 29th 2017, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Okay, I am happy for you hopefully you don't have to wait too long.
Old Nov 29th 2017, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Godschild
Okay, I am happy for you hopefully you don't have to wait too long.
Thank you
Old Nov 29th 2017, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for sharing the link. It's seems they are processing less and less applications per month according to the data. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Old Nov 30th 2017, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Godschild
Thanks for sharing the link. It's seems they are processing less and less applications per month according to the data. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Thanks for sharing the link
Old Nov 30th 2017, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the link
Old Dec 6th 2017, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Hi There.
Have you heard anything?

I received an invoice from NHS to pay for some treatments I had whilst living in the UK, Letter dated 21st November (HO instructed) however we only received the letter 4th December very late in the night.We have made the payment to day so I hoping to hear from them soon
Old Dec 6th 2017, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Hi ,

Nothing yet still waiting.
Old Dec 6th 2017, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Talia wa
Hi ,

Nothing yet still waiting.

Let's us continue to believe in faith that we will hear from them soon
Old Dec 6th 2017, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

That’s all we can do for now . The waiting times seem to be longer than the normal especially now it’s almost Christmas and people will be on vacation
Old Dec 8th 2017, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

Dear all I have finally got the call and picked up my passport yesterday. That process took 6 weeks . Thank God
Old Dec 8th 2017, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Talia wa
Dear all I have finally got the call and picked up my passport yesterday. That process took 6 weeks . Thank God
I am soo happy for you....Amen...Congratulations😎

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.