COVID19 - ILR - 2 Years

Old May 3rd 2020, 10:10 am
nak
Just Joined

nak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default COVID19 - ILR - 2 Years

Hello

I have an ILR(Indefinite leave to Remain) and my wife and children are British.
We were planning to come back to UK in March 2020 when everything was blocked from the departure country.
My last entry to UK was in June 2018. If i do not enter the UK, my ILR will be effected as I must enter UK within 2 years.

Kindly can you advise me what could be the possibility to return to UK if the lockdown continues till June?

regards,
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COVID19 - ILR - 2 Years

From your earlier post you received ILR in 2010 but have lived overseas since then, only visiting the UK to keep your ILR 'current; Your last visit was in June 2018,

Where are you now? What nationality are you?
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:33 pm
nak
Just Joined

nak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
From your earlier post you received ILR in 2010 but have lived overseas since then, only visiting the UK to keep your ILR 'current; Your last visit was in June 2018,

Where are you now? What nationality are you?
i am currently in Middle East.
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You ask about the possibility of flying into the UK.

Depends on what you would need to provide to leave your country (in some countries you need to have some sort of exit document) and whether your travel is considered essential

There are flights from some airports in the Middle East into the UK You should contact the airline concerned and find out what you need to leave and also to enter the UK. The British Embassy in your part of the world might be able to help.
Old May 8th 2020, 11:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The UK hasn’t closed its borders. Providing you can leave the country you are residing in now and there are flights to the UK then you can still return with your family.