Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Old Nov 9th 2018, 7:58 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Originally Posted by Ashley_bah
Hi all. Today I send my supporting document to po box 5852 Sheffield United King Dom s11 0fx,the problem is I forgot to write on the top settlement application ,international operation and visas,do you think is it ok? Thanks
Did you pay for priority?
Old Nov 9th 2018, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Ashley_bah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Did you pay for priority?
what do you mean ?l send by special post and I put extera envelope for return my important document.
Old Nov 10th 2018, 1:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ashley_bah

what do you mean ?l send by special post and I put extera envelope for return my important document.
If you don’t pay for priority then you have nothing to worry about.
Old Nov 19th 2018, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Kimberly1471 is an unknown quantity at this point

I mailed my Fiance Visa for UK on Oct 4. When I did biometrics they gave me a letter with instructions to mail all of my supporting documentation within 5 days after biometrics to:

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
750 3rd Avenue
Suite 946
New York NY 10017

So I mailed right away and I received confirmation from UPS that my package was delivered. Then on Nov 2 I received email from Sheffield (UK Decision Making Centre) saying they are in receipt of my application but they have not received my documents to please send to:

Sheffield Visa Section
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

At the bottom it said that if I already mailed or scanned my documents already to disregard this email, so I did. Two weeks later AGAIN I receive same email saying they are in receipt of my application but they don't have my supporting documentation. I'm so confused with the addresses. So I went on the Gov.UK website and paid £5.48 stating that I mailed my documents to New York as instructed when I did my biometrics and why I was being sent this email. All I received was an automated reply stating that my visa is being processed.

So I called UPS to verify address and now UPS is saying they delivered my documents to: Visa and Immigration 845 3rd Ave New York NY. Im so stressed.

Has anyone been having issues with they applications?
Old Nov 19th 2018, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

RKLEGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi- I was concerned about the same thing...I was given incorrect information by multiple people, multiple times...
The correct place for USA citizens to send SETTLEMENT applications to is the Sheffield office NOT the NYC address.
I had my lawyer send my application with supporting documents to the Vulcan House, Sheffield address on my behalf (to avoid sending to a PO box & quicker this way).

As an FYI, my Priority visa application was approved 31 days from Biometrics and I am now in the UK with my husband.
Not sure if a fiance visa falls under settlement though...
Old Nov 19th 2018, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Kimberly1471 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your reply. I'm regretting not going with an attorney. Crossing my fingers my application goes through.
Old Jan 7th 2019, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

ems2xmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nadziestarsky
Had to wait for the decision first before I could reply to this one. I sent soft copies to my husband in Bristol. He printed them off and sent to Sheffield. Got the decision last April 20 and it was successful Thanks to everyone who shared their input on this thread!
I'm applying as well for spouse visa. Did you sort your documents by using bar code separator? Thanks!
Old Jan 7th 2019, 3:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ems2xmd
I'm applying as well for spouse visa. Did you sort your documents by using bar code separator? Thanks!
Hi, welcome to BE. The person you've asked hasn't been on the forum since April 2018, so is very unlikely to see your question. You would be better off starting your own thread and asking the whole forum.

HTH, good luck.
Old Jan 7th 2019, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

ems2xmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, welcome to BE. The person you've asked hasn't been on the forum since April 2018, so is very unlikely to see your question. You would be better off starting your own thread and asking the whole forum.

HTH, good luck.
Thanks! Just started a thread. I hope it would illuminate me in this daunting process.
Old Apr 10th 2019, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Tigger786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Hi

Just a quick question as I am really confused.

I have sent of application to apply for spouse visa. She is coming over from Pakistan.

All the documents were sent via special delivery to the PO BOX Address in Sheffield.

When tracking was check on royal mail website, this stated the recipient refused to accept.

Please can anyone help me out on this as I need to do this as soon as possible.

Is there anything I need to add to the address or any reference number to show what the parcel is.

Thanks in Advance
Old Apr 15th 2019, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Rachel1112008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tigger786
Hi

Just a quick question as I am really confused.

I have sent of application to apply for spouse visa. She is coming over from Pakistan.

All the documents were sent via special delivery to the PO BOX Address in Sheffield.

When tracking was check on royal mail website, this stated the recipient refused to accept.

Please can anyone help me out on this as I need to do this as soon as possible.

Is there anything I need to add to the address or any reference number to show what the parcel is.

Thanks in Advance
I have just sent my documents to Sheffield PO BOX from within the uk for my husband’s spouse visa. My documents were delivered and signed for. What courier did you use? And what did you put on the envelope? I.e visa ref ?
Old Jan 9th 2020, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Zutash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am about to make a second application for my wife who resides in Germany. The first Application was refused because it stated in the refusal letter that we failed to prove our relationship. I am sure our Marriage certificate wasn't scanned to them at the VFS. She made the Application in Dusseldorf. I am a Belgian national. I am about to make a fresh Application and want to send the Original documents to them at their Sheffield office.

Is this the address I should use?

UKVI
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Thanks.

When She applied, she received an email that original documents to should be sent to Sheffield but no address was provided.
Also, I thought once the documents have been scanned at the VFS we don't need to send in the originals
Old Jan 9th 2020, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Zutash
Hi
I am about to make a second application for my wife who resides in Germany. The first Application was refused because it stated in the refusal letter that we failed to prove our relationship. I am sure our Marriage certificate wasn't scanned to them at the VFS. She made the Application in Dusseldorf. I am a Belgian national. I am about to make a fresh Application and want to send the Original documents to them at their Sheffield office.

Is this the address I should use?

UKVI
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Thanks.

When She applied, she received an email that original documents to should be sent to Sheffield but no address was provided.
Also, I thought once the documents have been scanned at the VFS we don't need to send in the originals
Are you applying for an EEA Family Permit? Have you been asked to send your documents to Sheffield?